Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

TH 350 question

Go down 
+2
76silverado
bigcountry78
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

TH 350 question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2009, 9:41 am

Wow does your cousin have tranny knowledge? If not a valve body is not a very big job but it can be rather difficult for a first timer... Maybe mention to him that if he's got the valvebody maybe he should throw a shift kit in there...
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2009, 10:38 am

well hes gaining knowledge as it goes, were all pretty mechanically inclined, our dads taught us well lol. hes also the kinda guy who will just jump in and figure it out as he goes. hell be alright lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyNovember 5th 2009, 12:31 pm

Alright sounds good... The only reason why I say that is because there's alot of small bolts in there and whatnot so I was just hoping he remembers where everything goes..
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 10:27 am

im hopin he will too..... hmmm. anyway, hes been playin with the idea of putting a manual in, but 5 0 clock traffis gets frickin crazy where he lives, i told him to keep the auto. but i guess if he screws this one up itll give him an excuse to swap a four speed lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 10:38 am

Yeah swapping in a four spd would be a PITA on a vehical that doesn't have a manual from the factory because if you run a hydrualic clutch then you have to plumb the lines and hang the pedal and everything and it's even worse I've been told to hang a cable clutch... So if he does that swap I wish him the best of luck!! lol
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 10:42 am

ive told him its better to keep it the way the factory built it, but hes hard headed lol. but then again it does kinda run in the family.....
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 9:38 am

whop wouldnt thought you here hardheaded.... DONT GO THROUGH THAT WATERHOLE.. IT WILL KILL YOUR TRUCK ILL BE ALRIGHT .... HAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 10:30 am

everybodys a critic lol nah it was more like " jus back in and see how deep it is" well now i know. but it was fun while it was happening haha
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 10:19 am

Old Thread. I wonder if it ever got running???
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 4:29 pm

yea i did get it runnin, the fue filter was full of mud. changed it out and it fixed it. my cousins tranny still aint right tho....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TH 350 question   TH 350 question - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TH 350 question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2