Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Which is yours?

Go down 
+28
Trucker_Eric
In2Trux
$/$-AMX
Jared Olson for SO IL
TATOR!!!
OGTerror
TruckAddict
batty1214
johnboggs21
fordman68
stealthdawg09
jim1986chevy
wurkenman
Milwaukee
76silverado
zembonez
semocoachworks
fleetbob1
FaselZ71
1993GMCSierra
79_bronco
cubby127
007jimmy
bigcountry78
merlin5577
bigz
GMCTRUCKS
Junior3382
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Favorite brand?
Chevy
Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap46%Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 25 ]
GMC
Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
Ford
Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap24%Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 13 ]
Dodge
Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap2%Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Toyota
Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap2%Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Nissan
Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap6%Which is yours? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

Which is yours? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 11:21 pm

My seatbelt light is wired off, lol.
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 11:27 pm

And Chevy, DUH. First and only truck so far and never left me stranded, just scared me. Blew out driver hub assembly and drove home in Hloc. Gotta love em!
Back to top Go down
Milwaukee

Milwaukee

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 9:15 pm

I like gm with old body I think 99.

I am still not comfy to have gm for work truck due IFS with frame have trouble. Don't want bash but wish they would go back to solid axle like Ford F250 have solid axle.

Have lot ford trucks so they do have problem but love superduty.
Back to top Go down
wurkenman

wurkenman

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 11:16 pm

I like my Dodge. I only bought it for the Cummins diesel engine. I drove Chevy;s before this and I must say there are a lot of nice trucks out there, but only one with the Cummins.
Back to top Go down
jim1986chevy
jim1986chevy

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:55 am

CHEVY ALL THE WAY
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 11:36 pm

I like Chevy GMC and Ford trucks equally. Weird I know lol
Back to top Go down
fordman68
Valued Member
Valued Member
fordman68

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 24th 2009, 2:14 pm

FORD!! the only brand ever made that could do work and look nice while doing it.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 24th 2009, 2:43 pm

merlin5577 wrote:
zembonez wrote:
72% Chevy/GMC.

Another GM board!
They just make great trucks.....

Naw they just make cheap trucks. lol!

I have to say the best bumper sticker i saw was on the back of a big lifted f350 that said:
Low riders are for guys that cant get it up. lol!

Ford all the way!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 25th 2009, 11:05 am

fordman68 wrote:
FORD!! the only brand ever made that could do work and look nice while doing it.
I have a gold ford that looks almost Identical..... It cannot work, barely even starts, but it does look good.....

when it comes to trucks, I have owned everything...... a toyota, chevy, gmc, ford, dodge, mitsubishi, mazda....... And everytime I have found something that I do not like about every one of them......... I like GM trucks the best, as they have less "brand specific" tools to repair them as for and dodge do, but the GM trucks do leave the IFS front end to be changed, and they go out alot in Heavy duty (mining) applications....... Im one of the guys in the world that as long as the truck doesnt leave me stranded on the side of the road, it sticks around...... when it strands me, I sell it and get a different one........ So far, I have had less GM trucks leave me stranded than ford or dodge
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 1:17 am

Looks to me like we got a MyGMtrucksource.com forum going here.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 12:59 pm

True, we do have more GM then Ford, but we have a lot of members without GM's. Its not the variety I would like to see, but the site is still small, as we grow, we should see more types joining.
Back to top Go down
OGTerror

OGTerror

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 8:09 am

Ford, better customer service, last giant standing.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 11:45 pm

In a recent study, (whoever did it) Found that Ford, Chevy and Dodge Cars are ALL actually more reliable than the asian cars........ When new that is..... and up to 100,000 miles.... then the "timer" problems are triggered, which makes them less reliable....
Back to top Go down
semocoachworks
Valued Member
Valued Member
semocoachworks

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 3rd 2009, 11:32 pm

Chevy here too!
Back to top Go down
TATOR!!!

TATOR!!!

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 12:18 am

im a chevy man threw and threw but just bought a f350 4x4 bc i think the 7.3 is a hole lot better then any chevy desiel
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joey shutt
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 12:23 am

TATOR!!! wrote:
im a chevy man threw and threw but just bought a f350 4x4 bc i think the 7.3 is a hole lot better then any chevy desiel

Oh man I hope you have pictures!
Back to top Go down
TATOR!!!

TATOR!!!

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 12:27 am

not yet i still have to go pic it up i have gunna meet the guy half way to get it but will have a thread on it soon been busy workin but its a 99 f350 4x4 4 door single wheel has 26,000 miles on it mint shape
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joey shutt
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 9th 2009, 8:05 am

TATOR!!! wrote:

That sure is debatable. I know you are correct if you are compaing to pre Duramax. I think the Duramax is proving to be a good engine. I know for a fact the 7.3 Powersroke is certainly better than the Ford Corporate Diesels like the 6.0 and 6.4, that many still try to call a Powerstroke, but its NOT. Someday soon, those guys will catch on too about the difference between a Powerstroke and Ford Corp engine.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 10:43 pm

GMC or Chevy
Back to top Go down
$/$-AMX
Valued Member
Valued Member
$/$-AMX

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 12:27 am

I am a AMC/GMC fan !

Mike
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 8:55 pm

TruckAddict wrote:
TATOR!!! wrote:

That sure is debatable. I know you are correct if you are compaing to pre Duramax. I think the Duramax is proving to be a good engine. I know for a fact the 7.3 Powersroke is certainly better than the Ford Corporate Diesels like the 6.0 and 6.4, that many still try to call a Powerstroke, but its NOT. Someday soon, those guys will catch on too about the difference between a Powerstroke and Ford Corp engine.

If they aint powerstokes, why does it say powerstroke on the side?
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 12:57 am

johnboggs21 wrote:
TruckAddict wrote:
TATOR!!! wrote:

If they aint powerstokes, why does it say powerstroke on the side?

Apparently they are considered Powerstrokes. I was corrected on that about 2 weeks and proved wrong. But I was given bad info, and it did seem to reason. The 6.0 had so many problems, the Navastar really did not want it to have the Powerstroke name. blah blah blah, I could go on and on with the politics of the name, but won't bother other than to say, yes, 6.0 and 6.4 IS considered a Powerstroke. I would own a 7.3, but I will never own a 6.0 or 6.4. I hear some of the later 6.4's are doing much better. I hope so. I'm not really a huge Ford fan, but I do like to see all the American Auto manufactuers succeed, even Dodge beleive it or not. Its great for the American economy, great for competition, and great for the consumer to have a choice.
Back to top Go down
$/$-AMX
Valued Member
Valued Member
$/$-AMX

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 1:52 am

Well, GM-Diesels are boat anchors missing the chain.

Fords automatic transmissions are ticking time bombs with a short n randum lit fuse.

Dodges chassies are as sound as wet noodles, there suspension is less then desirable.

Yet at 1 time all 3 of them built trucks you couldn't kill ! ! !

Progressively diegressive seems to be the theme, then the economy slows to a crawl, then its back to producing a quality product that now nobody can afford !

Interesting turn of events.

Mike
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 10:22 am

$/$-AMX wrote:
Well, GM-Diesels are boat anchors missing the chain.

Fords automatic transmissions are ticking time bombs with a short n random lit fuse.

Dodges chassies are as sound as wet noodles, there suspension is less then desirable.

Yet at 1 time all 3 of them built trucks you couldn't kill ! ! !

Progressively digressive seems to be the theme, then the economy slows to a crawl, then its back to producing a quality product that now nobody can afford !

Interesting turn of events.

Mike

Geeze Mike !!! Don't hold back bud.. What are you trying to say?

I think even back in the day of
GMs "boat anchor w/no chain LOL
and FORD's ticking time bomb
and DODGE"s wet noodle
they weren't that affordable ether
Back to top Go down
$/$-AMX
Valued Member
Valued Member
$/$-AMX

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 7th 2010, 11:39 am

there all Junk now, but 30 40 50 years ago they made a decent usable product and a fair price. . .

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is yours?   Which is yours? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is yours?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Polls-
Jump to: