Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
1993GMCSierra
79_bronco
GMCTRUCKS
Junior3382
merlin5577
007jimmy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 8:35 pm

007jimmy wrote:
i think i had a little to much fun today.. lol..
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Yellowtruckapart

Joe your such a wannabe!! lol I can see that high rise jack next to the frame you didn't do all that by yourself!! lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 8:37 pm

accually if you look at the top rocker you will see where i had the jack.. i used it so i could cut the body mount bolt without messing up the frame mounts.. you can see the one still in the frame.. right under where i would be sitting.. it was the only one holding the whole front of the truck on.. haha
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 8:41 pm

UUUGGGHHH... ok I'll give you that one... lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 9:43 pm

lol..
Back to top Go down
GMCTRUCKS
GMCTRUCKS

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 7:50 pm

007jimmy wrote:
and last but not least my jimmy.. lol.. i just replaced the idler arm today and pianted the hood black again.. i wasnt fond of the green hood, black grill and black roof.. my steering wheel is straight again jr.. lol... its been crooked since we went to rausch creek.
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 S6300608
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 S6300604

Jimmy you have too many toys PM me and let me know what you want for your F/S Blazer I have always liked them.
GMC Cool
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 8:23 pm

haha I always like those headlight buckets!!! No joe I can't remember are those true beadlocks or are they imitation?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyOctober 27th 2009, 10:12 am

sorry fasel they are fake beadlocks.. but they look killer.. lol.

as far as builds go im going to the shop today to tie up all the loose ends on the jimmy and should be driving it again tomorrow.. i just got to put the charcoal black seats back in it and clean out all the parts i threw in it from the other blazer..
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 17th 2009, 7:15 pm

the jimmy moves under its own power once again.. i just got it all back together and retuned the ecu for all the changes i made.. shifts are alittle firmer then before and it seems to have alot more tourqe.. i dunno if thats cause i was use to the old tranny shifting poorly or what but i already broke in the new trans and rear.. the new locker works great and ill have a pic or 2 of the old parts as soon as i take them apart and asses the damage
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 5:53 pm

well it didnt last long.. today i changed out the tranny filter and noticed some metal shavings in the bottom of the pan.. the guy that built my tranny said he is gonna pull it out, rebuild it and have it back to me tomorrow or thursday.. he let one of his guys rebuild it and apperently has been having some problems with him taking shortcuts.. now he gonna rebuild it himself.. im not really worried about it cause i only paid 150 for it to be rebuilt to begin with but that was me taking out the old and putting the new one in.. i told him i aint doing that again.. lol.. it was a PITA cause of the torsion bar chrissmember
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 11:33 am

That sucks! Hope your able to get back up and running soon.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 11:05 pm

little update on were i been..

i finally got to rebuilding the trans for the jimmy the other day.. its back in the truck and shifts like a dream.. i think my red truck was jeleous cause it decided it wanted a new trans as well.. my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 26337_1205460150550_1650035083_513371_4097020_n

i guess the stock 350 trans didnt like me anymore and it wanted to break up.. lol.. i had to steal a freinds 400 trans he had built for his race car but i will pay him for a new one.. hopefully i will be able to keep both of them running now.. lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2010, 5:20 pm

Either my eyes are worse then I think, or thats a destroyed bell housing?

What did you do?
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2010, 6:58 pm

thats what im wonderin
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2010, 10:16 pm

im leaning twards a casting flaw but to be honest i couldnt tell you.. maybe a bad pothole or something put to much stress on it.. or the solid motor mounts and tons of tourqe that the big block puts out.. like i said i was on my way to the shop to finish up the jimmy and it started to shift really soft so i put it up on the lift next to my jimmy and thats what i found.. i knew something was up right away cause i didnt have an inspetion plate on it and i could see the tranny wasnt sitting right up against the motor.. i was just as surprised as you guys.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Pride and Joy-
Jump to: