Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
1993GMCSierra
79_bronco
GMCTRUCKS
Junior3382
merlin5577
007jimmy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 10:03 pm

Junior3382 wrote:
because those rims are GROSS!!!! lol.... maybe have one of your boys "steal" them! HAHAHAHA... then he would not have a choice! LMAO.... aftermarket are cheaper then factory replacement! LOL j/k

Dude...are you KIDDING me? I would love a set of those on my truck. Those were pretty stylish when it was new. I think it was optional on my truck. The ones on it now are too, but yeah.

I'm in the process of taking it over with Fasel, and I'm getting his old truck rims and putting on my new one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 10:05 pm

good to know. lol... im getting the cable for the shifter in soon and then its gonna be ready.. im putting 2 12 kicker woofers and the radio in there as well..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 12:01 am

yeah.. the wheels on that 92 are pretty ugly.. would look nice with at LEAST some steel wagon wheels on it, white or chrome of course hahah
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 12:05 am

I do not mind the style, just the condition... just from the pics they look awfully abused, but the truck is in great shape... I like to have my rims and truck match.... and besides, those are so generic and done with every other full size blazer out there... so personalizing it is always a good idea. JMO though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 12:11 am

i guess joe's father in law would disagree with you, since he'd backhand joe with his left hand and deck him with his right, if he swapped the wheels hahaha
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 2:18 am

no my father in law would tell me to take them the **** off and probley shoot me because i gave him that truck..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 3:52 am

hmm.. maybe you can clean the old wheels with some oxyclean Laughing
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 11:56 am

Billy Mayes would be so proud of you! Hahahahaha.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 2:43 pm

^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 3:08 pm

Good ole Billy Mayes god I'm gonna miss seeing his cocaine inspired anticks on at 3am!!! He must of made a hell of a comission on those products to be able to afford all that coke!!! lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 7:22 pm

i think i had a little to much fun today.. lol..
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Yellowtruckapart
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 7:47 pm

no thats what i do to a wasted cab.. you cant really see it in the pic but right in front of the yellow bed is a grey longbed that im gonna use the cab from.. i took both off by myself today... it was a pita but i got it done..
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 8:53 pm

I would have unscrewed all the bolts, and gone for a ride. Very Happy

EDIT:

Hmm.....
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 8:59 pm

well there is a little story behind why i did this.. one day i was driving it and took a hard right turn and the cab seemed to lift off the body...apperently there was only one body bolt holding on the cab... it was the one right under my butt.. lol. all the rest of the body mounts the bottom was gone.. so really it wasnt to hard to take off.. i just had to take a sawzaw to the the one body bolt and i just pushed it off the frame.. well after i unhooked all the wiring, unhooked the shifter and steering i just heaved it off and thats how it landed.. the front clip had been off for awhile but it didnt have any bolts in the rad support eather.. it was a death trap and im glad i got it for next to nothing.. lol.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:14 pm

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE CHOP TOP!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:15 pm

it will stay a chop top.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:16 pm

it'll be done in 10 years lol!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:24 pm

nah.. before summer i hope.. lol.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:26 pm

you're behind schedule than.. summer is almost over? scratch
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:31 pm

next summer.. i cut the roof off in hopes of it making it through this summer but it took a hard right turn when the body alnmost fell off when i was driving and i lost my exhuast coming home from the chatterbox in vernon.. i just parked it on the side of the house and said fudge it for now and got that big block beast in the backround.. lol.
Back to top Go down
GeorgesBlazah

GeorgesBlazah

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 10:13 am

I see a whole lotta scrap in this thread
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 11:52 am

^ lol!
Back to top Go down
SouthernDawg09
SouthernDawg09

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySeptember 11th 2009, 11:58 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 3:47 pm

god i hate my c10 sometimes.. i need to get shorter headers.. yesterday i finally fixed them and today i hit a dip in the road on the highway doing 70ish and i bottomed out on them agian.. instant open headers.. load as crap and flames come out now.. i gotta turn the fuel down a little i think.. haha
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 4:02 pm

meh.. i just have some bugs to work out.. if it was bagged i wouldnt have that problem cause i would be ridding cali style.. high in front, low in rear.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Pride and Joy-
Jump to: