Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
1993GMCSierra
79_bronco
GMCTRUCKS
Junior3382
merlin5577
007jimmy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 7:17 pm

Junior3382 wrote:
The evolution of the Mustang rear end... the newer ones have a fully independant rear end... right? Or did I just read a review on a modified one?

Only the 03-04 Cobras where IRS, every one else, even the new ones, have a solid axle.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 7:26 pm

See that was what i thought. I was not positive about the newest generation, but I new they tried it...LOL...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 17th 2009, 7:28 pm

boooo on any kind of independent suspension thats part of the driveline, i hate it lol solid axle all the way!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:11 pm

as promised some more pictures of my toys...
the red truck...
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300593
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300594
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300595
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300598
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300596
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300597
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:14 pm

the yellow convertable in all kinds of different stages... the first is how it sits today... i think im gonna channel the front end to look something like this..
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300599
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300600
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300601
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300602

there is a 454 somewhere under that pile of crap... lol.. its gonna take the place of that little 6 banger.. haha
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300603
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:26 pm

the 92 fullsize blazer i got for my father in law.. paid 1500 bucks for it..
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300605
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300606
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300607
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:29 pm

and last but not least my jimmy.. lol.. i just replaced the idler arm today and pianted the hood black again.. i wasnt fond of the green hood, black grill and black roof.. my steering wheel is straight again jr.. lol... its been crooked since we went to rausch creek.
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300608
my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 S6300604
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:30 pm

That fullsize blazer totally needs rims and tires.... even if that was ALL it got, it would look so much meaner! LMAO.... but that is a sharp buy for 1500 bucks. How does it run?
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:32 pm

I think having black for the beed locks on the rims looks awesome.. and much better then the orange did IMO.... glad the wheel is FINALLY straight! HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:35 pm

it runs great... i just replaced the headgaskets and every seal above them maybe 2 months ago.. the guy i have the shop with needed a suburban cause he has 5 kids and i knew my father in laws sonoma was going so it only seemed natural that we worked out a deal.. i found him the suburban he wanted for 1500 bucks so thats what he sold me his truck for.. win-win.. lol. it needs paint of the hood and bigger tires definitly.. im gonna get the same tires i got on my jimmy for it.. then be set..
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:36 pm

Junior3382 wrote:
I think having black for the beed locks on the rims looks awesome.. and much better then the orange did IMO.... glad the wheel is FINALLY straight! HAHAHAHA

the truck turned a whole different direction when i painted it green.. lol.. no more pumkin mobile..
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:37 pm

eh... I am thinking a less agressive tire would look better... just a mean set of rims... Perhaps a set of Nitto Terra Grapplers for the Full sizer! HAHAHAHA..... anyways, mud-terrains will wear out so fast being sucj soft rubber, and I doubt that thing will see the kind of action your blazer does... just something to consider....
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:38 pm

HAHAHAHA pumpkin mobile! HAHAHA.... thanks, I needed a laugh tonight! lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:41 pm

i got more where that came from.. lol. but yeah maybe some all terains would work better but not rims.. he wont ever let me put rims on his truck.. he wont even drive my jimmy cause of the rims and tires that i have.. lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:43 pm

thats really too bad, really. You should show him the before and after pictures of my truck with my rims and see if it changes his mind...LOL... but I guess it is his truck. Too bad....
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:45 pm

he is an old man and beleives if it came from the factory that way why change it..
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:52 pm

because those rims are GROSS!!!! lol.... maybe have one of your boys "steal" them! HAHAHAHA... then he would not have a choice! LMAO.... aftermarket are cheaper then factory replacement! LOL j/k
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:54 pm

yeah.. very true.. ill just find a set like i did for my beadlocks on craigs list and put them on one day.. its hard finding aftermarket 6 lugs though
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:55 pm

used maybe.... but there are a TON more rim choices for his blazer then there is for yours! LMAO
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 9:05 pm

not really.. you just have to use 2wd blazer rims... differnt offset but way wider stance.. lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 9:32 pm

Good looking trucks. That 1992 is sweet! If you ever need to find it a good home, I volunteer! lol.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 9:34 pm

lol.. i bet you would.. i think its got another 200k in it though so its gonna be around here for awhile..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 9:52 pm

Whats with the huge shifter in the 85'? Looks like an old OTR tractor shifter.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 9:58 pm

the truck was originally a 4sp.. now its an auto.. i dont know who makes the shifter or anything but its got a button up top to push in and all.. soon im gonna be putting a b&m shifter and a fiberglass center console.. i have it framed out already.. i just need some fleece and resin..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 10:00 pm

Thats definately a lokar shifter in there now, but the B&M will look way cooler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my toyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Pride and Joy-
Jump to: