Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
animal

animal

hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils Empty
PostSubject: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 1:57 pm

In the beginning
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3456653005_55695fe04f

finished product
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3960769050_71f72b8bea

what djm sent us
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3960714524_3a3f0a7daf

after fully welding
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3960723196_f37a0f8af3

bump stop
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3960737300_c5b77d0d46

notch outer rail
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3959964073_4d8f93e4a9

notch inner rail
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3960738294_845bb79437
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3960740026_534aa23f50

notch after paint
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3960744750_8aa34548d6

the team lol
hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3959993317_d4e84ac63a

hispdjunkie is going to get the stock shckels to try to bring the rear up 1-2 inches. the 4 inch shackels were cut down 2.25 inches (they could not go any lower due to the bushing rubbing) to bring the rear up to a safe level for the time being. stock should be 3/4 inches lower.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 6:07 pm

Sweet ride man wait it joe (007jimmy) sees it... tat is if you 2 don't know each other!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 7:34 pm

Nice job. Whoever did the welding knows there stuff. Looks great.

In the first picture there are two pipes sticking out from in front of the rear tire, is that a kit or a custom job?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 7:49 pm

i beleive the exhuast you are talkin about is a borla jobber.. a buddy had something similar to that on his 04 silverado.. and yes we all know i love my lowered truck more then my lifted one.. for some reason the lowered ones dont break as much.. lol. could be they dont see rocks, mudpits, and get a decent beating once a week.. lol
Back to top Go down
animal

animal

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 8:30 am

thanks for all the comments i did the work for the gentleman in the middle.

pm me if y need somethin done
Back to top Go down
hispdjunkie

hispdjunkie

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 12:44 pm

Thats my truck Smile Thanks for the kind words. Greg (animal) did the welding and everything came out great. The pictures don't do it justice.

The exhaust is a modified Magnaflow. Nobody makes a kit for the regular cab short beds so I bought a crew cab version and had Mufflex make it work. The outcome is perfect.

Still lots of work planned but it will be most of the way there by next show season. The front has settled to its final position I think, it's about an inch lower than the pic. My shackles just got dropped off at my house and I will have them in tonight.

Picture of the exhaust. hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils 3959983169_cb6e4435fc
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mad-creations/collections/721576040
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 9:40 pm

That truck is beautiful, and that exhaust just sets off the look. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
hispdjunkie

hispdjunkie

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 11:57 am

Thanks again guys. I will post more pics soon. I will be OK4WD Sunday and the truck will be cleaned up so I may go take some nice pictures after the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mad-creations/collections/721576040
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils EmptyOctober 23rd 2009, 4:58 pm

I really like the exhaust mod that's pretty crafty and I agree with merlin! Animal's welds look great! It's nice to know good welds are holding your rig together!! I'm gonna have to pics of some of my welds posted up....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils   hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils Empty

Back to top Go down

hispdjunkie's mini notch, rear flip, and 2 inch drop coils
Page 1 of 1