Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

5 sets of oem hids cheap!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phatfarmer2

phatfarmer2

5 sets of oem hids   cheap! Empty
PostSubject: 5 sets of oem hids cheap!   5 sets of oem hids   cheap! EmptySeptember 25th 2009, 8:29 am

thats right i have 5 yes 5 sets of factory oem hid units... they are pulled from infinity g35 headlights. In the pictures the three sets in the picture are from an 04-05ish g35. while the other set is from a newer g35/g37, i also have another set of this type, just not pictured... simple two wire hook up....

before anyone asks these are oem hids meaning they will need to be retrofitted into your application. this is not aftermarket junk hids that will burn up or fail, these are units that are ment to last the life of the car. ive retro fitted many of these sets and they are absolutly awesome, never had problems...

again these are factory hids.. and for the k of brightness i dunno, since they are not aftermarket...

5 sets of oem hids   cheap! IMG00252-20090924-2153

im asking $40 a set, and thats a steal! email me at blazin88chevy@yahoo.com

thanks!
Back to top Go down

5 sets of oem hids cheap!
Page 1 of 1