Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

I HATE IT WHEN

Go down 
+8
johnboggs21
batty1214
FaselZ71
Junior3382
doc_auto
007jimmy
merlin5577
In2Trux
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 5:53 pm

And tomorrows winter storm is now upgraded to blizzard white out conditions starting at 6am. I HATE THAT. And just 2 days ago, I was wearing shorts and Tshirt shopping at the local pull a part.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 7:29 pm

lucky you.. i havent seen my shorts since november..

i hate it when all these sites i have been plowing dont pay there debt. boss man owes me alot of money.. close to 5k and i have been hearing tomorrow for the last week.. i know ill get the money but the waiting game sucks..
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2011, 3:50 am

No joke. If I were you, I'd be begging and praying for more snow. Bossman needs to get his butt in gear and get you paid. Do you use your own equipment and fuel to plow, or do you use his equipment? As of now, I need a plow. Snow over sleet has my culdesac covered and we are probably blocked in our driveway already and its almost 3am. By 8am it'll be even nastier.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2011, 3:11 pm

im getting what you got a few hours ago.. right now there is almost an inch of ice layed on everything. if we get any kinda wind power is gonna be going in and out everywhere.. i use all his equipment for the most part. he owns a big tree company. im his go to guy for any major issues with his equipment and trucks and he calls me quite a bit to do tree work so im not really worried about it. i have know him for years and its like this every year. i have racked up more then 10K worth of work with him and it may take till march to pay me but if i accually needed it he would have it. it just takes awhile for the big sites to pay sometimes.

anyways.. back to the subject..

I HATE THE STUFF FALLING FROM THE SKY RIGHT NOW.. stupid ice storm.. lol
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2011, 3:27 pm

I'm loving the sunshine outside Very Happy even tho its -30F outside lol!
I hate know it all's on diesel forums!!!!
I hate being broke!

Doc Auto, you get used to the hateful cold, you just buy really warm clothing and start your truck twenty minutes before you leave to go anywhere.... oh and the heated seats are a godsend Laughing
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2011, 6:43 pm

I HATE the wind that is blowng this little bit of snow we got into big drifts shutting down the whole city.

On a postive note though, the 85K1500 I bought last month for $500, with a new crate motor, but the 700r4 only has 1st and 2nd, I decided since bad roads, not likley need to be over 30-35mph and 2nd gear would be good enough, took it out for its maiden voyage. That truck runs great, and plows throgh 2 foot drifts like cake. The RPO codes didn't show it to be a LSD, Locker or G80, but I am pretty certain its got something in the rear end. Both rear wheels seemed to be locked to me. Front is just a peg legger though. I did get both front wheels to spin at differant times, so my hubs, axles and tcase are in good shape. Can't wait to get the 700r4 swapped out in this thing. Just waiting for warm weather.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2011, 4:53 pm

Britewhiteram wrote:

Doc Auto, you get used to the hateful cold, you just buy really warm clothing and start your truck twenty minutes before you leave to go anywhere.... oh and the heated seats are a godsend Laughing

i'll never be used to it. i wont stay somewhere like that long enough. its 20's right now and i'll be workin outside tonight in the teens.

oh and my entire state has rolling blackouts cause of power shortage. i heard some of ohio has too.

I HATE ICE.
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2011, 5:20 pm

I'll agree, I'll never get used to the cold. NEVER !!!

Also agree, I'll take 12-18inches of snow over an inch of ice any day of the week. Just so long as its in Dec or Jan.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2011, 6:15 pm

i hate when a tree falls infront of your truck cause of the ice buildup.. roads were so icey last night all i could do was put the plow down and hope a limb didnt come through the window.. we hit the tree and the plow pushed it but it did swing around and dent the door.. no big deal though.. salty sally takes a lickin.. lol.. i also saw 3 powerline poles laying on the ground so yea it was an interesting night.. i clocked in at 7pm last night and didnt get home till 11AM this morning..

I STILL HATE HAVING TO WAIT TO GET PAID
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2011, 6:22 pm

I hate it when the person I rely on to check my dogs for me (who gets PAID TO DO IT) doesn't, and I come home to crap all over my room. No, it's not any of my family members (since we all work during the day, and I have my parents apartment in the garage, I just leave them out here), it's a little crap kid that lives next door and supposedly likes my dogs. I'm gonna go over there right now and let him have it. And by have it, I am not going to abuse him or anything, just gonna ask for my money back, lol.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2011, 6:24 pm

I HATE HEARING ABOUT HOW LAZY KIDS HAVE BECOME THESE DAYS,.. lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2012, 11:50 pm

I hate it when you find an awesome truck forum. Then it falls to pieces
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2012, 12:22 am

Whew, guess I been gone along time too. I just got email from being subscribed to this thread. Being I have all 73-87 trucks I got on a forum dedicated to those squares. NO NOT MR Ahole Capt Kock either. Been modding at that forum, and an ElCo forum along with Region Director, so I stay busy with those 2 forums. Also started drving a tow truck again, so I keep some strange hours, And still doing the part time thing to keep medical benefits. Lots of Ands in all that huh? But it's all true, not just excuses. I'll have to look around here and see what's been up. I feel lucky to have remembered my log ID and pword.

On a another note, hope you all are doing well.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2012, 9:12 pm

I hate signing in to no new posts.....for a week strait lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2012, 12:14 am

TRUE THAT>.. wtf is one to do.. even our leader doesnt pop in anymore.. the website doesnt show up on any google searches or anything like that so were FUCKED>>>
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2012, 1:22 am

Oh darn that does suck. Biggo Competition in forums these days. Most of the Vbulletin sites are more likely to make it. It's all about the dollars guys. Gotta pay big to get big these days. It really sucks.

Wow, it's OK to say fudge in here???? I thought there was a censor here to that took care of that??? Now, I'm so fuckin offended I could just crap myself. LMAO
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2012, 2:09 am

Yea I've noticed our fearless leader hasn't been around much. I'd really like to see it wake up a bit. I'm tryin anyways lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2012, 9:56 am

I'm staying optimistic.
I'm gonna keep returning and checking for new posts and clicking on my email notifications until this place starts to come back to life.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2012, 10:46 am

Neutral Ok got two of us whoo! cheers Haha well keep pushin ahead I guess.
Oh yea I HATE when ppl call me at 8 AM knowing that I work until 2 every morning. I AM NOT Gunna answer the phone!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2012, 5:21 pm

i hate my new job... i get to sit around in a "gentalmens club" waiting on some drunk to touch one of the ladies the wrong way so i can throw himn out.... its just a little side job for the weekends to help pay for some upcoming toys though.. lol.. its really tough work let me tell you... hahahha
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 25th 2012, 7:34 am

Yea joe that sounds TERRIBLE haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE IT WHEN
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4