Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

I HATE IT WHEN

Go down 
+8
johnboggs21
batty1214
FaselZ71
Junior3382
doc_auto
007jimmy
merlin5577
In2Trux
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 26th 2010, 9:26 pm

yep... I HATE that tomorrow aint coming soon enough..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 26th 2010, 11:11 pm

I hate snobbie rich people.
I hate snobbie people in general.
I hate.... GREEN BEANS!
I hate stupid people.
I hate laziness.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 27th 2010, 9:23 pm

i hate when a simple, 10 minute repair turns into a two day ordeal, due to unforseen problems
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 28th 2010, 8:39 am

i HATE it when i have a tooth im ready to rip out with a pair of plyers.. FML
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 2:26 am

i hate it when im drunk and borred... first time im drunk posting in a lomg time.. lol..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 11:51 am

I hate MASSACHUSETTS
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 12:04 pm

007jimmy wrote:
i hate it when im drunk and borred... first time im drunk posting in a lomg time.. lol..
At 2:26 in the afternoon ???? GET BACK TO WORK !!!

Extended lunch??? LOL
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2010, 1:09 pm

it was 223 AM.. it was a long night.. lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 4:02 pm

I hate it when I'm starting the new build on my truck and I can't wait to get started but I only have some of the parts and swore to myself I wasn't gonna start this project till next spring even though I have the new box and tailgate and doors and new grill already and the fenders are on their way up here from downstate! I've spent about 500 bucks on my truck in the last 3 weeks and have spent 0 hours working on my truck it's just sitting in my driveway looking very lonely.

I hate looking at my truck when I'm pulling out of my driveway and it's just sitting there and I can hear it saying "I wanna GO!!!"
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 1:35 pm

I HATE IT WHEN summitracing sends me the wrong part!
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 12:54 pm

I HATE IT WHEN people stop on a merge lane.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2010, 4:01 pm

I hate when people leave their engines running while refueling!
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2011, 3:12 am

i hate when people dont put the darn buggys up at wal-mart. it makes my job hell.

i hate the cold.

i hate the cold.

seriously. its 27 right now with dog knows how much humidity. mexico or further south sounds real nice right now.

i hate it when managers are unappreciative.

i hate it when corporate cuts everyones hours cause they want to take the holiday pay backl from us, even though i didnt get holiday pay.

i hate having no time or money for anything.

i hate dumb people.

i hate 4-door s-10s

theres more but the beer is kickin in so now it really dont matter.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2011, 10:34 am

I hate it when snow plow operator think they have the right of way.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 12:09 pm

I hate it when it's -15......
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:46 pm

merlin5577 wrote:

I've done this a couple of times. Is this bad? Lots of people do it around here.

I hate the winter. Period. . I can't wait until it warms up so I can start fishing/hiking/jogging without slipping/walking my dogs without having to bundle them up too.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2011, 8:19 am

merlin5577 wrote:

Guilty I do it
I never do it with our reg gas vehicles but I do it with my diesel, but only when it's real cold out.
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2011, 1:15 pm

In2Trux wrote:
merlin5577 wrote:

Guilty I do it
I never do it with our reg gas vehicles but I do it with my diesel, but only when it's real cold out.

In a gas engine its not a good idea because gasoline is so volatile that even a small spark can make it burst into flames, with diesel its not as explosive, but it is still flammable, not the greatest idea, for the couple minutes that it takes to fuel, shut it off, your not going to lose that much heat in your vehicle

I hate when people complain about the cold when its barely below freezing, you can complain its cold when its -40
I hate all the idiots on the road that think they can drive 70 when its icy
I hate when people pass me on icy roads, especially when they are driving shitbag cars and im in 4x4!!!!!
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2011, 8:33 pm

new cars require a secure, sealed cap. this girl i work with, her equinox was runnin like crap and threw a code. i pulled it and it was an evap. so i asked her about her fuel cap cause the car had like 30,000 miles, nothin should be wrong. and she said "oh yeah it doesnt tighten haha". made 20 bucks off a fuel cap. new cars are so sensitive to everything that even if there is no pressure in the tank they freak out. new cap and 15 min. later it ran like a top.

EDIT @ Aaron.

I WOULD NOT SURVIVE IN THAT. seriously i dont know how the hell ya'll do it. i'd even leave texas and move farther south if it did that here. haha i can handle the 100s all day long outside workin, but get below 50's, nope.
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2011, 10:47 pm

Doc, how long have you lived down there?

I came from Seattle, where it pretty much rains all winter (for the most part) and doesn't dip below freezing very many days (normally). When I got over here, we had -40 and blizzard conditions the very first winter only a few months in, and even sleeping right next to a heater, I was freezing. Now that I've been here for almost 12 years, the cold doesn't bother me as much. I know how you feel about the cold, but if you get used to it, it's not that bad.

I hate when the highways are covered in ice and snow, and people still expect their cars to stop at a normal rate. Especially when you're driving down the road in a half full propane truck at 45 and somebody (we'll just say a highway patrolman) stops RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU because there is a non serious accident just down the road, and he just HAS to get there to stand around and waste more of my taxpayer money!

Oh yeah, and since I don't want to get into everything I hate about our wonderful government, I will just say that I HATE POLITICIANS!
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 6:22 pm

all my life. still live in my hometown. i aint leavin texas thats for sure. i've been all over the states and some of mexico and canada and nowhere beats here(cept some of mexico comes close). i went to toledo ohio and parts of michigan fer christmas one year for 3 weeks and everyday it sucked. i dont want to live somewhere where it snows or is close to freezing most the year.

i hate subaru at the moment.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 8:54 pm

I hate it when a snooty big city lady moves her family 3 hours out to my little home town, and then I hear her complaining about there being nothing to do, while she's sitting at one of the PRCA's big stop rodeos..... GO HOME THEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 4:56 am

What a bunch of Haters !!!! Very Happy

I hate being teased with 75 degrees the last 2 days, then a high of 44 today and Snow and Sleet tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 9:04 am

I hate it when I have to put on my insulated overalls just to go start my truck. -18 this morning. That's -18*F for you Canadianianianianians.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 5:34 pm

TruckAddict wrote:
What a bunch of Haters !!!! Very Happy

I hate being teased with 75 degrees the last 2 days, then a high of 44 today and Snow and Sleet tomorrow.

i know. it is a bunch of BS.

i still hate subaru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE IT WHEN   I HATE IT WHEN - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE IT WHEN
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next