Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes Empty
PostSubject: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 8:39 pm

cool.....not sure id wanna go over 5mph with it though lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 8:43 pm

LOL Yeah... That looked just a lil too easy to come apart.

And what about when that tub went back on the chassis... In no time it was running and driving away.... What about the steering hook ups and wiring and brakes, throttle hook ups.. that happen just way too fast.
No I wouldn't be very comfortable wheeling with that How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 7:11 pm

Erg, sometimes I hate computers. I cant open the link at work, and at home my computer keeps freezing!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 3:24 pm

You have to remember, the willy's was used in world war 2.... They sometimes were dropped from planes packed into seperate boxes. Then the guys awaiting the shipment would need to put it together and get out of the area before enemy troops could get there..... But it would make me very nevous to drive one very far, or down a wash board road
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 6:15 pm

least if it did fall apart you could put it back together easily.. kinda like lego's.. lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 9:35 pm

That is very impressive, but two things are kind of fishy with it. One; When they take the radiator out, no coolant/water comes out. And when the radiator goes back in they add no water...

Two; fuel. In the willys the fuel tank is under the drivers seat. When they take the body off (or when they put it back on), they never (at least to me) disconnect or reconnect the fuel lines.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 4:56 pm

That's true too... I didn't think of the fluids either,. Where is the master cylinder? on the fire wall or in the frame rails
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 9:04 pm

In2Trux wrote:
That's true too... I didn't think of the fluids either,. Where is the master cylinder? on the fire wall or in the frame rails

whoever said the thing even has brakes lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 2:45 pm

I'm pretty sure the master cylinder is on the frame, so all they'd have to do is leave a hole in the floor for the pedal to stick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes   How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Rebuild A Willys Jeep In Under 4 Minutes
Page 1 of 1