Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Unofficial new contest

Go down 
+8
Trucker_Eric
Jared Olson for SO IL
doc_auto
In2Trux
stealthdawg09
fordman68
merlin5577
johnboggs21
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

Unofficial new contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 10:43 am

no it dont mean he wins by default........lol

Unofficial new contest - Page 2 F250contestpic
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 8:55 pm

Unofficial new contest - Page 2 Phot0010

my 300 aint a truck but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 2:18 pm

ill play, i got my headlights, 1 out of 2 parking lights, 0 out of 2 turn signals, 1 out of 4 fog lights, here ya goes!

btw, this is the darkest i could get it

Unofficial new contest - Page 2 DSCN4224

Unofficial new contest - Page 2 DSCN4225
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2010, 11:07 pm

Uhhhhhhhh, Eric??? Aren't you in an auto shop class? I am thinking you might mention to the instructor, you need a lesson on bulb replacement. Really buddy, its not that hard, and bulbs aren't expensive. But then again, as many as you have out in differant sizes, maybe hit the local pull a part, pay your $1 to get in, and pocket a few bulbs. Call me a crook, but I won't pay for bulbs at pull a part. Those are pocket parts, and I don't even have a guilty concious about those, and I really doubt they care anyway.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2010, 11:12 pm

lol.. a hood is a pocket part to me at my local yards.. the only thing they ever ask me to pay for is drivetrains.. they know im just gonna cut up whatever body part i get to make something cool with it.. the one place let me drive up onto a couple cars so she could take pics for the website but she never emailed them to me and they arent on the site yet.. i choose an eclipse and a civic to drive onto..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2010, 11:15 pm

couldn't have picked 2 better pieces of sh*t to pull up on lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2010, 11:19 pm

yep i had my reasons though... eclipse cause of my boys and civics cause they suck butt..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2010, 11:36 pm

sucking as* is only scratching the surface on hondas.. lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 17th 2010, 11:46 pm

cant argue with you there.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2010, 12:30 am

no red blooded, proud american can lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2010, 2:18 pm

I dunno if this would count since the flash took affect, but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring with this night time shot of my truck after an adventure to pull out a neighbors Toyota out of his back yard. Did not get pics of the pull, but one of my truck when it was all said and done...LOL

Unofficial new contest - Page 2 Dsc06310
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyJuly 16th 2010, 2:41 pm

wow i totally forgot about this contest lol.

Jr, that yoter musta really been stuck.
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 10:35 am

TruckAddict wrote:
Uhhhhhhhh, Eric??? Aren't you in an auto shop class? I am thinking you might mention to the instructor, you need a lesson on bulb replacement. Really buddy, its not that hard, and bulbs aren't expensive. But then again, as many as you have out in differant sizes, maybe hit the local pull a part, pay your $1 to get in, and pocket a few bulbs. Call me a crook, but I won't pay for bulbs at pull a part. Those are pocket parts, and I don't even have a guilty concious about those, and I really doubt they care anyway.

lmao, sorry ima little late on this reply. yes i am in autoshop, you notice how ugly those foggers are on my mazda? well, i ripped them things off the first chance i got, no need to replace bulbs, hell, the 3 of them werent even wired up so i ripped um off.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 9:30 pm

johnboggs21 wrote:
wow i totally forgot about this contest lol.

Jr, that yoter musta really been stuck.

He was caught up in some serious soup.... I almost got stuck pulling him out, but yeah it was like a swamp...LOL...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unofficial new contest   Unofficial new contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unofficial new contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2