Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Well lost my Truck

Go down 
+3
007jimmy
merlin5577
jim1986chevy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jim1986chevy
jim1986chevy

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 10:03 pm

DMV called the Truck I just got has a problem with the paper work Crying or Very sad , but good news is the guy I got the Truck from gave me the money back Very Happy . now I have to look for a another Truck. Jim
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 10:46 pm

The green one? That sucks! At least you have the 86' to drive.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 10:48 pm

that sucks and is probley a good thing at the same time.. he probley had a lein on the truck and they got a red flag on the title when they went to transfer it.. good thing they caught it now and not a year from now when you cant gt ahold of the guy.. happened to a freind of mine with his car.. he no longer has the car and he was out nearly 10k.. the dealership he got the car from didnt find out about the lein till he finished paying it off and it came time to switch the titles..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck EmptyFebruary 18th 2010, 11:29 pm

Wow !!! I've never heard of anything like that. I've heard of problems with the paper work, but they just press forward and iron out the problem until it is corrected.
And if they have to they would call on the seller to come in to help. But return? and refund?

What was the issue? anyways that you could keep it?
Back to top Go down
jim1986chevy
jim1986chevy

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck EmptyFebruary 19th 2010, 3:45 am

title had wrong vin number from Truck. DMV call wanted me to bring my Truck to the DMV, had to get plate any how so I call the seller and he showed up to and gave me refund till the problems fix's. would like to have the Truck but right now I cant. Well I'll wait till monday, then back to looking I know where there is another Truck but it's reg cab 4.3 v6 and a lot of miles I like the 4.3 but not in a full size Truck. Jim
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 2:33 am

good luck man. my 4.3 is a POS. but it's gettin ripped out and rebuilt for my dad. sorry to hear bout it.
Back to top Go down
fordman68
Valued Member
Valued Member
fordman68

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 7:09 pm

Good luck man, too bad bout the truck.
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 7:41 pm

doc_auto wrote:
good luck man. my 4.3 is a POS.

AH HA!!!!!!

I knew I wasn't alone!

Thankfully, that engine is long gone..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well lost my Truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well lost my Truck   Well lost my Truck Empty

Back to top Go down

Well lost my Truck
Page 1 of 1