Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

random at best...

Go down 
+2
79_bronco
007jimmy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 1:08 am

i dont think i have seen this thread yet so i think its time to make one.. just for useless conversations

mailboxes arent ment to be throw a trucks back window... long story short a punk kid through it threw my father in laws back window on his 91 noma... it was the last straw and he bought a 92 fullsize blazer so he could park the truck in the back yard... it has 385k on the ticker now and has seen a great life... still has the original clutch witch amazed me... all thats ever been done mechanically wise is a starter and a radiator... other then that its bone stock right off the showroom floor... it was his dads and all that is left of the man... he died 7 years ago and left my father in law the truck... it will get fixed and restoryed to showroom condition slowly...
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 1:23 am

thats what happens with little punk kids running around who don't repect other people's property
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 9:47 am

yeah but ever since i went around to all the neighborhood kids and asked some questions and stured the pot a little its been nice and quite outfront of my house... and i live right across from a park... lol... even in the daytime...
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 9:54 am

lol!!! Joe now don't go around scaring the kids!!! haha! That is bul crap though about you FIL's truck!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 12:16 pm

Dam kids have no respect. Joe, my suggestion is this; get a pellet gun.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 2:16 pm

joe told the little kids he would chase them down with a wiffle ball bat if they came near his house lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 3:09 pm

hahahahaha Now that would be some funny crap!!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 21st 2009, 12:03 pm

wiffle ball bat... lol.. how bout a softball bat... and i have a good idea who it was now... i just got to catch them... on my way home the other night i saw one of the ******* with something in his hand headed twards my house... but when i pulled up he turned the other way... its one of my brother in laws enemies... i went to the kids house the next day and said if i see him around my house again im griping him up and calling the cops.. the kid is 19 so i guess he aint a kid no more but still... im gonna kill one of them i know it...

Last edited by merlin5577 on August 21st 2009, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed profanity.)
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 21st 2009, 4:37 pm

Just think before you act Joe. You dont want to get yourself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 21st 2009, 5:03 pm

its defferent around here... i have been told by a cop to grip up my buddies 15 year old nephew cause he was messing with my sister... the cops dont really wanna be bothered with small things.. he told me just to scare the piss out of him but dont leave a visable mark that cant be covered by a t shirt and shorts... basically he told me to give a 15 year old body blows till he pissed himself.... but in a nice way... haha.. same goes for the vandalism at my house... if its a kid on my property i have every right to lay my hands on him... if its an adult i can chase him till i catch him and then beat the snot out of him... you just have to know the laws... or how to bend them in your favor... i am good at that... lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 22nd 2009, 3:49 am

007jimmy wrote:
or how to bend them in your favor... i am good at that... lol

i'm starting to realize that.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 2:25 am

hey joe, you make it out to low rollers this weekend?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 12:48 pm

nope.. i didnt have a pot to piss in so i couldnt afford the gas or anything... it sucked cause the guy that has my c10 parts was there and the guy that owes me money was there.. the guy that owes me money calles me up and says hey where you at i got your money and im at low rollers... i was pissed... lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 1:08 pm

hahahah, sucks for yooou.. i didn't bother going over there, the last thing i wanna see right now is a bunch of mini trucks
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 4:55 pm

random at best... IMG00221
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 5:28 pm

What's AMN?
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 6:11 pm

Mmm... I wonder the same thing?? Guess we'll have to wait for the master before we find out!
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 9:21 pm

Well??
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 10:37 pm

We shall have to wait and see I guess.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 3:02 am

amn is what i went by back in the day... a-man... long story but them days are behind me.. it just stuck and i started using it as my graffiti tag... yall should know... im nasty with a can on spray paint... ill have picks up when im done painting my buddies truck... flatblack with flat red scallops along the side... kickin it old school on that paintjob...
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 1:08 pm

if ya catch me in the chatbox sometime ill tell ya but not the forums...
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 11:19 pm

wow what a day...i had to take a small road trip to new york today... not only did i get lost cause i didnt have my gps and go 1.5 hours the wrong way, i broke the window out of my buddies car cause it started to rain and the window wouldnt go up... my dumb butt decided to grab the window with a pair of plyers, yeah it shattered inside the door... then i seen mikey tutil from orange county choppers driving a scooter down the highway right outfront of the occ building... big man on a little scooter with his girl/wife on the back of it... then i just started yelling out the broken window at random people in new york and new jersey... you would have to be there to understand but i darn near pissed myself laughing... today was fun but now its time for percs cause my back is killing me...

oh yeah.. i went to newyork to get my buddies eclipse motor... it was 350 miles away...
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 11:22 pm

affraid

Wont do that again huh? Laughing

At least you got the motor. Did you get any pictures of Mikey?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 5th 2009, 11:33 pm

no... i was pissed.... my phone was dead... i did get some of the occ building though... ill post them in the morning when im now delusional... lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... EmptySeptember 6th 2009, 12:59 pm

haha Rite on man well atleast the day wasn't a complete waste.. Got the motor got to see someone famous!! It would've been a good day for me! We don't get very famous people up this way... I mean beside Tim Allen who has a summer home about 30 miles north of my house! But the only time I see people like that is when a concert comes to town and I've met all the members of mushroomhead and silent civilian I've also met vinnie paul from Pantera and chad grey from mudvayne when hell yeah came to town. But that's my random factoid! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

random at best... Empty
PostSubject: Re: random at best...   random at best... Empty

Back to top Go down

random at best...
Page 1 of 1