Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

mobile repair vehicle

Go down 
+6
In2Trux
f150dailydragger
merlin5577
76silverado
79_bronco
batty1214
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:17 am

robert is right.. sounds like a kodiak.. good luck trying to grenade 1 of those!! hahah
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 9:34 am

I keep coming back to see if there's pictures yet.
I won't to see what this beauty looks like... can you sneak some shots from were it sits ? (at sellers )
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2010, 5:59 pm

its a 25 mile trip one way.... ive gotta go pay a bill over there sometime next week, and ill try and sneak by with my camera
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 8:45 pm

owner found the title.... just gotta find time to go get it
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 10:37 pm

Thank Freakin Goodness !!!! That will save you some head aches.
Call in sick tomorrow
Family emergency... Your going to have a delivery..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 10:48 pm

lmao.. that's some family emergency
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 9:48 am

I'm looking forward to some pictures this weekend

mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 Regis
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 11:51 am

lol! Yeah! What Glenn Said!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 1:30 pm

D, a hat.. final answer!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 10:21 pm

HMMMM..... a hat... I have a hat....... Pictures are coming...... someday...... I havent gone and got the burban, my one ton decided that it has been overworked, and needs a rest..... so, until the weather warms up, Im not gonna even attemot to work on the one ton, and without the one ton, the burban can sit over there....... I am hoping to replace my camera, since my little boy decided it'd be fun to beat the cat with the old one....... which I wish I had video of it, but, he had the camera....... retard cat....... Anyway, I got the Dana 60 and 14 bolt axles home this last thursday, And discovered they have the 4.56:1 gearing in them already, and really needed a change of fluid, but everything else looked good..... just need lockers now........ The cummins motor feel through, I still am getting the NV4500 5 speed, and My buddy has a 6.2 diesel that is running, that I may use until I find another cummins.... the burban has a blown up 6.2 in it now, so the 6.2 is going to be used for now.......
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 10:24 pm

Oh, HAM radio is going in it, My wife suprised me with the registration for the Ham radio technician class for valentines day...... She's gonna take it with me, and get certified..... cheers
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 11:53 pm

Thanks for the update batty, I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 6:55 am

goal?

mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 131_0909_01_z+september_2009_4x4_trucks+1986_chevy_suburban
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 5:12 pm

Trucker_Eric wrote:
goal?

mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 131_0909_01_z+september_2009_4x4_trucks+1986_chevy_suburban
mmmm, kinda... instead of 33 inch tires, ill have 38 inchers, about 8 inches of suspension lift, custom front and rear bumpers with a 12,000pound winch front, and a 9000 lb. in back..... hmm, a better roof rack, with lots more lights, and it'll be painted black, with JD green and yellow pin striping, and vehicle name down the rocker panels. and to top it off, steel wheel painted with rattle can chrome.....(okay, okay, im not gonna ruin my nice ride like that...) why do you ask? you gonna do a pixel version of it for me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 11:46 pm

UPDATE: I got the old One ton to fire up and idle today, which means as soon as I can get money to buy a few parts(gonna be with tax returns..... feds are quick to demand their money and if late, they charge intrest.... think I can charge them for being 90 days past billing date?) So, anywhere from a month to 6 months, and I'll be getting the burb home.... I may get pictures this weekend on my way to the big city. hopefully... we'll see if the wife says we have time in the "busy" schedule Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 3:58 pm

Nice! Cant wait to see pictures batty! Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2010, 5:36 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................So I went and fired the old one ton up this afternoon, and she started making some REALLY wierd noises from the bottom end..... I pulled the stick, and it was tad bit milky Sad so I now may be using the 85 ford frame for the 78 ford cab, and swap in a newly rebuilt torker 351 windsor a friend has.......... Ughhh..... poor poor suburban...... It may be a ways off......
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 12:45 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2010, 11:27 pm

Sorry to hear about your troubles Batty, but at least you now have the money to fix her. Good luck bud, and keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 10:53 am

So, I sold the one ton, for 400, the motor that I was gonna use smokes like a house fire.... I went and crawled around under the suburban, and found the frame cracked in about 6 places......... So I loaded it, and hauled it to the junk yard over there an and they gave me 600 for it...... Now I'm on the hunt for a new burban....... I dunno if I'm ever gonna get it done or even started
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 6:56 pm

Sorry to hear about the bad luck batty. Heres hoping it turns around soon.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 1:05 am

You know how it goes..... Just when ya think everything is good, everything goed to $;!@ pretty quick, and then somehow it all turns back around...... So, I found 2 prospective suburbans today, one is a 1988 1/2 ton, dunno the price, and the other is a 1986 3/4 ton with a 400 sb. In it.... I didn't get an answer on price yet, but should find out soon on both.... Best thing is, they are both within 3 miles of my house, and no one ton needed to get them home....... They both start and "run"....... So here's hoping things look up....
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 6:41 pm

86 3/4 ton sounds pretty good... let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2010, 10:18 pm

Guys won't sell...... My cousin is in a whole lot of hurt, and is considering selling his 85 k5 blazer with a 4 speed manual, and a SB350, and 31 inch tires..... It runs pretty good, but has some rust... But for what I have planned, where the rust is, it won't be a big issue. Anyway, I'll let you guys know what comes of it.. Also, I found a good running 454 big block for the 1972, which will be coming to the driveway soon.... So, coming soon will be a 72 chevy build thread, and hoperfully a repair vehicle that is a few feet shorter than was originally panned
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2010, 12:51 am

Nice! Hope it goes well Batty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mobile repair vehicle   mobile repair vehicle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mobile repair vehicle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next