Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???

Go down 
+6
Jared Olson for SO IL
79_bronco
Trucker_Eric
007jimmy
FaselZ71
merlin5577
10 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? Empty
PostSubject: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 2:25 pm

santa I hope everyone had a great Christmas.... but now i'm curious as to what everyone got.

I got Sons of Anarchy on DVD, Transformers PS2 game, Terminator Salvation on DVD, a bottle of Jagermeister, new set of socks and a new pair of boots. All and all it was a great Christmas. rendeer
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 2:35 pm

I've had a good xmas so far as well!! I got a 106 piece socket set which was awesome and I got myself a set of procomp lift shocks!!

Sockets
So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? 100_5720

Procomp es1000's gift to myself!
So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? 100_5768
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 6:26 pm

i got very happy children for christmas and about 1500 bucks in cash and gift cards.. the wife got about the same so we are going on a shopping spree over the next few days and ill post pics of what we get.. lol.. though i might just get another truck.. there has been a 65 small window c10 callin my name for a few weeks. now.. lol
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 8:20 pm

so, lets see here, i got a 3 "major" things for christmas, first one was a cupon from my dad saying how on monday we are going to get my license and he and my ma are going to pay for it, no cost to me. second thing was i finally got the key to the mazda, which means its officially mine, and the third hing i got that was "big" was a Cobra 19 Ultra III 40 Channel Compact CB Radio, all i gotta do is take the 50 bucks i ot for christmas and get an antenna. i ampretty happy with my gifts this year. and the other things i got were small, a bunch of slim jim's, some oreos, a big bag of my favorite candy (Peanut M&M's), an 8 pack of my favorite soda (or POP) which is Diet Mtn Dew, and a box of pop corn for when my lady comes over and we watch movies.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 9:11 pm

yeah!!! mtn dew!!! it's like an orgasm for your mouth lol

i got 2 $50 visa gift cards, some shop rags, $30 verizon card, slimjim (which i'm eating now), couple rolls of .045 mig wire, amercan racer tires for my micro and.. wait for it.. a big bottle of excedrin migraine WOOOOO!!!!!!!

also, as an xmas present, i got to see my dad's family, who i haven't seen in years.. my little cousins are taller than me Shocked.. best xmas i could ever ask for
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 25th 2009, 10:52 pm

154 pc mechanic set was my favorite gift
So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? 12250911
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 7:40 pm

i never got a nice craftsman set like either of you.. i'm jealous
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 7:48 pm

I got to gain about 15 pounds from all the crap I ate, I got a gps, with a down load for all the offroad trails around Moab utah paid for, I got a new Caterpilar jacket, and one spoiled rotten little boy..... he made out with about 20 different noise making toys, and enough clothes to keep him for the next year..... the only thing that I didnt get was a year supply of diapers for the little turd
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 8:36 pm

lmao you called your son a turd Laughing
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 8:38 pm

I got a box set of Gilligan's Island, all 3 seasons! A jacket and clothes. Then Christmas night my mom had a heart attack and we had to take her to the hospital. They airlifted her to another hospital and put a stint in so shes gettin better now. No damage, should be like it never happened after she recovers.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 9:56 pm

79_bronco wrote:
lmao you called your son a turd Laughing
if you had to change the poopy diapers as much as he lets out a day, you would too.
Back to top Go down
f150dailydragger
Valued Member
Valued Member
f150dailydragger

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 10:04 pm

wow that sucks about ur mom, my sister had a seizure on x mas last year. i got the craftsman jack, jackstands, and kreeper kit, some dickies pants, coffee mugs, shirts, and flashlights. my son made out like a bandit, i cant walk without stepin on toys lol.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 10:43 pm

79_bronco wrote:
i never got a nice craftsman set like either of you.. i'm jealous

Only reason i got it was i asked and dad dont like me losin his tools lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 10:56 pm

wow, that really sucks about your mom.. even thought she'll be 100% again, that's still 1 hell of a scare. glad she's going to be alright, but that's definitely not something you'd wanna have happen on xmas
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 10:58 pm

batty1214 wrote:
if you had to change the poopy diapers as much as he lets out a day, you would too.

hahah, that's just wrong lmao

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
Only reason i got it was i asked and dad dont like me losin his tools lol

i used to lose all the tools in me and my dad's shop.. but he'd just go to harbor freight and buy more, instead of buying me some lol
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 26th 2009, 11:14 pm

So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? Acetool

Finally i have some torx bits lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 12:53 am

gotta get the set that attaches to your rachet.... they make life a dream when you do interior work.. lol.. a t47 is my best freind i know that.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 1:47 am

psssh.. hex drivers are king for interiors
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 11:38 am

Sorry to hear about your mom, heres hoping for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 9:43 pm

Thanks guys, she outta be home tuesday.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 10:05 pm

Hey man good luck with your mom!! My mom just got diagnosed with RA and my grandma had a stroke back in August! I know the feeling man trust me!! I hope your mom recovers well!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 3:05 am

hahah.. i got a 'late' christmas present.. a new toolbox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? EmptyJanuary 4th 2010, 6:04 am

well, the other day i went and bought a CB Antenna from radio shack, got a pretty good deal, 40 bucks for a 48 inch fiberglass mirror mount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???   So...... what did YOU get for Christmas??? Empty

Back to top Go down

So...... what did YOU get for Christmas???
Page 1 of 1