Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

holy christmas!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 4:05 am

holy hell i haven't been online for a while.. lol.. i've been swamped between working on my race car and building chassis. who ever knew a cheap little $250 tig welder could weld chromoly like a miller hahahah.. me and a friend of mine started bs'ing about building our own cars and i just said the hell with it and started designing.. after about 3 weeks of planning, measuring, designing and cutting, i built 2 jigs (125/250/270 and 600). the 125/250/270 cars are powered by 2 stroke dirtbike motors(mostly honda CR's) and the 600's are powered by 600cc street bike motors. sometime next week, i'll be getting a load of chromoly delivered and start building my 2 cars for next year, 1 of which will be displayed at the AARN Motorsports show, january 22nd-24th, at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in oaks, pa. They're called Shadow Micro Sprint Chassis and are fairly cheaper than other manufacturers. next week, the fun begins lol

here's what the 250 side jig looks like

holy christmas!! Shadow10
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 8:01 am

lookin good there chrissy
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 11:49 am

Cool little project you have going on there.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 1:16 pm

it's a start lol.. i have to register for my business license soon.. so far i've built and sold 3 cars and haven't seen a dime of profit, it's all gone into a new tig, better tubing bender, more chrome molly and a good deal of it went to a machine shop who's going to be laser cutting all my fancy pieces like bearing carriers, wheel centers, brake hubs, etc. wooo fun lol.. i haven't even had a chance to start building my car yet
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 3:11 pm

Wow sounds like you've been busy man glad to hear your doing well!!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 4:21 pm

doing well? PFFT.. i can't sleep normal hours because of these darn things lol.. they're taking all the energy i've got, literally. thank god there haven't been any requests for more or else i's start popping those yellow jacket energy pills and drinking a case of red bull an hour hahah. now i'm just waiting on the new transmission for my 270 motor so i can put it back together, put it on my 125 car, fire it off and break it in, hopefully i don't forget something and make it go boom.. 2 strokes are too temperamental lol
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 10:20 pm

Got any pics of these cars?
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 11:22 pm

unfortunately, the only car i have any pics of is the prototype car i built off of measurements and ideas.. since then, that design has been scrapped and i completely redesigned the car.. the new design is based off 2 of the leading manufacturer's cars.. but with a few tweaks, thanks to some graphic designing and engineering. the reason for not having any pics of the new design? i want my 2010 car to be the 'showcase' car, which i haven't even started yet. i had built 1 each (250 and a 600) and wound up selling them both when interest started rising and people wanted 1. why? my cars are reasonably cheap than the other company's chassis, and i'm talking by thousands. anyway, here's a pic of the original prototype car.. and the link to my site as well

www.shadowmschassis.com

holy christmas!! Get-at11

and my 600 side template

holy christmas!! 60010
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 11:40 pm

Nice lookin site, hope things go good for ya!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyNovember 25th 2009, 11:47 pm

thanks and thanks.. so do i.. the site still has a looooonnnnnnng way to go before i start advertising it.. i only put it up earlier today to make sure things were coming out the way i wanted them to, because my website builder is.. well.. RETARDED
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 3:48 am

MY 2010 car, almost done Smile

holy christmas!! Untitl10
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 9:51 am

Wow man I'm jealous! I wish I could build my own custom buggy only difference is mine would be 4wd and have mad suspension flex! lol These are looking great though!!!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyDecember 9th 2009, 2:25 am

it's not a buggy, it's a micro sprint.. it's a race car lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! EmptyDecember 10th 2009, 10:47 am

I know it's a race car but I didn't know what the actual name was! Those are sweet looking micro cars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

holy christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy christmas!!   holy christmas!! Empty

Back to top Go down

holy christmas!!
Page 1 of 1