Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Winter Contest

Go down 
+11
007jimmy
76silverado
1993GMCSierra
GMCTRUCKS
f150dailydragger
In2Trux
Jared Olson for SO IL
johnboggs21
Trucker_Eric
merlin5577
Junior3382
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Winter Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 2:54 pm

76silverado wrote:
Winter Contest - Page 2 Winter10

8-9 inches of snow, crazy!

That is an awesome picture! Thanks for posting that Clint.
Back to top Go down
1969starcraft
1969starcraft

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 5:17 pm

Mines still in winter storage.Winter Contest - Page 2 000_0146

Last edited by 1969starcraft on February 5th 2010, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 5:17 pm

1969starcraft wrote:
Winter Contest - Page 2 000_0146[url][/url]

Mines still in winter storage.

Another awesome picture! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
1969starcraft
1969starcraft

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 1st 2010, 5:20 pm

Winter Contest - Page 2 000_0147
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 9:11 pm

Thanks Merlin, thought about climbing the front up on the pond bank and takin a pic, then said nah, I'd rather play!
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 12:59 pm

Here is My 1957 Chevy Panel Van winter 2010

Winter Contest - Page 2 IMG_0395

*****************************************************************************************************

Winter Contest - Page 2 IMG_0398

******************************************************************************************************

Winter Contest - Page 2 IMG_0397

******************************************************************************************************

Winter Contest - Page 2 IMG_0399

Winter Contest - Page 2 IMG_0401

Winter Contest - Page 2 IMG_0402

*******************************************************************************************************

Winter Contest - Page 2 IMG_0405

*******************************************************************************************************

Winter Contest - Page 2 IMG_0407

********************************************************************************************************

Last edited by In2Trux on February 14th 2010, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Pictures Added)
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 1:03 pm

Awesome pictures guys! Dont forget tomorrow is the last day to enter!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 10:05 pm

Winter Contest - Page 2 HPIM2399
Back to top Go down
fordman68
Valued Member
Valued Member
fordman68

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 10:13 pm

[img]Winter Contest - Page 2 HPIM2224[/img][img]Winter Contest - Page 2 HPIM2228[/img][img]Winter Contest - Page 2 HPIM2399[/img]
Back to top Go down
fordman68
Valued Member
Valued Member
fordman68

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 10:14 pm

thanks for helpin john now the same pic of my truck is on here 2X lol.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 3:55 am

even though my jimmy doesnt have overdrive and the tranny feels like is slipping pretty bad i still had to pull it out of my driveway to shovel the snow for under and around it.. i made the mistake of parking it across the street in the field without putting it in 4wd but then again it didnt look like the snow was that high.. when i got out of the truck and the snow went up past my knee caps i knew i was stuck.. so here is the aftermath..

Winter Contest - Page 2 Muddytruckcloseup
Winter Contest - Page 2 Muddytruck

after trying to get it out for 20 or so mins i decided it was time to grab the fullsize blazer to yank it out.. my first mistake was telling me wife she had to help.. i was being lazy and didnt feel like grabbing my tow straps from the shed so i thought it would be a good idea to use a tow bar.. that was my second mistake.. i told her to inch back just a little so i could hook it up to the hitch on the fullsize and she hit the gas pretty hard.. i now had my fingers wedged between a 5k pount truck and a sold metal bar.. it hurt to say the least.. lucky she only caught my pinky and it was the one i dont have an feeling in from when i chopped it off working at a bowling alley..(thats a different story though) so after i got everything hooked up the fullsize wouldnt budge cause it was on solid ice...

time for plan B.. i called up a freind who has a winch on the front of his dodge thinking he could just winch me out.. i went inside and waited for him.. 20 mins later i hear him outside bouncing off the rev limiter so i go out front and there he is stuck in the feild tooo.. i was friggin pissed but we were able to dig him out and he got out of the freild and strapped his truck to the tree out front of my house by his back bumper and used the winch on his front bumper to yank me out.. from the time i got it stuck to when he left it took almost 2 hours.. not fun in 40+ mph winds and snow coming down at 3 inches an hour..

i gave up shoveling my driveway after that and now its just one big sheet of ice.. ill take some better pics tomorrow.. those are the only ones i could get because of the glare..
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 3:56 am

and yes i did wind up backing the truck into my crap toolboxs and into the house cause im an idiot..
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 9:29 am

Winter Contest - Page 2 Winterf250
Back to top Go down
semocoachworks
Valued Member
Valued Member
semocoachworks

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 12:34 pm

Here is a couple. Not great, but hey, theres snow on the ground!
Winter Contest - Page 2 100_0499-1
Winter Contest - Page 2 100_0500-1
Back to top Go down
1969starcraft
1969starcraft

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 5:51 pm

I thought i would post a couple more pics now that its snowing again.Winter Contest - Page 2 000_0162
Winter Contest - Page 2 000_0163

Last edited by 1969starcraft on February 14th 2010, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 5:55 pm

By popular demand, I am going to remove the limit on the number of pictures that can be submitted, and as a reminder, the contest closes tonight at midnight. So dont be left out.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 12:29 pm

So whos da winner?
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 2:01 pm

I'm pretty sure the Winner will be announced March 21, 2010

Way to go gang Nice participation and some awesome pictures
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 2:04 pm

Im goin to assume that the date was posted on here somewhere and i forgot/overlooked it and you didnt just pull that out of ur arse lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 2:06 pm

HaHaHa your rite LOL
Very first post

Just in case there is any questions on whether my pictures are in the contest or not?
They're NOT because I'm a Moderator I can't participate in the Winter Ride Picture contest
My pictures were posted before I became a Mod. So they will not be considered in the voting.

Good Luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Contest   Winter Contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2