Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.

Go down 
+5
76silverado
007jimmy
merlin5577
f150dailydragger
Junior3382
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 2:35 pm

Well, I have good news and bad news on this subject. The good news is that it will not being seeing much off-road use again for a long, LONG, time. And that will help limit the stupid damage to the truck... But this is in direct result from the bad news. I am losing my rims and tires tomorrow. It is shameful I know, but unavoidable. I simply cannot finish paying them off. I hate this, especially this time of year! I would have been more relaxed in spring or summer! It is easier to say NO to going off-road, then it is to say, "I am not driving in snow." Especially in this area of the country. I have my stock ones, but they are JUNK! Hence why I got these in the first place. But se lavi, it is what it is. It is just an excuse to get bigger and better when I CAN afford it...LOL...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 6:38 pm

aww that sucks man.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 11:42 pm

That sucks Junior. Hopefully the tires on your stock rims are still in good shape. Sorry to hear about your bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 10:52 am

Yeah, NO. The tires on my steel wheels are BALD. I could not afford to replace them all at once last winter which is why I chose the route I did to begin with. so now, by the the time I can afford a new set, winter will be over... Oh well.... I just wont drive while in the middle of a blizzard is all...LOL
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 6:10 pm

or park on any inclines if i remember correctly..
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 8:33 pm

Maybe you can find some used tires around somewhere?
I got 3 tires in decent shape for 20 bucks..........
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 9:13 am

007jimmy wrote:

HAHAHAHA.... yes, very good point. I am going to have to do something. I found a discount/used tire store right around the corner here and they have the best prices so far... Hopefully soon I can get something. These stupid things are way WAY to small! AND, they do not even grip to dry pavement! LMAO.... I have been spinning them all over the place, WITHOUT even trying! LMAO....
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 10:11 am

[quote="Junior3382"]
007jimmy wrote:

HAHAHAHA.... yes, very good point. I am going to have to do something. I found a discount/used tire store right around the corner here and they have the best prices so far... Hopefully soon I can get something. These stupid things are way WAY to small! AND, they do not even grip to dry pavement! LMAO.... I have been spinning them all over the place, WITHOUT even trying! LMAO....[/quote

maybe thats why their bald lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 10:38 am

JR. have you checked Craigslist? There's always something there... However sorry to here about your bad luck man it'll get better soon I'm sure!!
Back to top Go down
GMCTRUCKS
GMCTRUCKS

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 6:24 pm

Jr. im glad your doing fine. Also watch them lions & tigers & bears PLUS Big Foot.
Take care! GMC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=079x7lOKkxk&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHRYHDV5fOU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.   LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LIFE CHANGES.........lots of Large pics.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2