Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.

Go down 
+4
merlin5577
76silverado
007jimmy
1993GMCSierra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. Empty
PostSubject: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 11:01 pm

A good friend of mine Marshall (my 86 year old neighbor) just got a new car. 2009 Lincoln Town Car Signature. He pulled up today, and I was shocked, I had no idea he was going to buy one. Then, he got out, and held the key out in his hand and said " This is my gift to you." I said ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!?!?, to which he put the key in his pocket and said " Nah, I was just kidding." - Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad I actually thought he was serious, we've done a lot for each other over the past few years. but, he did drop it off for me to detail and wash it, as he told me "I don't like the sloppy job the dealership did." Brought it to his house, he really liked it, and I can drive it too Very Happy!!! I drove it a few hours today, and other than the seats (which are not as soft as the ones in my Town Car) it's perfect. From the Alpine sound system, to the heated seats, I don't ever want to wake up Very Happy

Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. 10-01-09001 Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. 10-01-09002 Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. 10-01-09003 Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. 10-01-09004 Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. 10-01-09006-1 Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. 10-01-09007-1

This was after the detail, of course. Lincoln's get special attention. Wink
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 11:04 pm

i like the touch with the flower.. did you put it there
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 11:05 pm

WOW!! Very nice!
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 11:07 pm

007jimmy wrote:
i like the touch with the flower.. did you put it there

Haha, no, I forgot about that. I wonder why it is there?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 11:09 pm

it fits the car well..
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 11:13 pm

Flower?
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 11:14 pm

Back seat photo
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 11:38 pm

I'll call him tomorrow and see. I'm curious too.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 1:19 am

Except for the white line tires, its beautiful. Very clean car, you did a good job William.
Back to top Go down
f150dailydragger
Valued Member
Valued Member
f150dailydragger

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 8:28 am

nice
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 11:19 am

Whoa, I KNOW you DID NOT just diss whitewalls like that.

HELL to the NO.

Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. 128807565179690126

Oh it's on now. It's on.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 12:02 pm

Relax reverend. I didnt say whitewalls where bad, I said those white walls where bad. Need to ditch the white pinstripes and get some real whitewalls.

See;

Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. Wide%20White%20Wall%20Tire
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 12:15 pm

old School, lol. I don't think those have been factory fitted since 1957 or so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMCTRUCKS
GMCTRUCKS

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 7:55 pm

I bet it's one smooth ride on the rode. Jimmy I was looking at the roof on your house how long is it going to last in years I have heard there good.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 8:06 pm

Nice ride will!! Good job on the detail! I'd love to drive one as a retail but I'd never own one! My neighor has a 09 caddy and that thing is pristine but I'd never own one that's for sure!!
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 9:23 pm

Thanks!

I drove it to work today. Everyone was looking like "Whaaaaaat??/" LOL Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 10:36 pm

1993GMCSierra wrote:
Thanks!

I drove it to work today. Everyone was looking like "Whaaaaaat??/" LOL Very Happy!!

haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 9:37 pm

He told me I can drive it whenever I want, as long as his wife isn't going to need it. WIN! lol

(I thought I posted that before here...?)
Back to top Go down
njsseries

njsseries

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 9:08 am

looks good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.   Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not MY New Ride, But Pride And Joy Seems To Fit Well.
Page 1 of 1