Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?

Go down 
+6
stealthdawg09
Leadfoot
FaselZ71
merlin5577
1993GMCSierra
In2Trux
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should My Truck Source Include Tractor Trailer Big Rigs ?
No, This forum is Only about Pick up trucks and any other light duty trucks. It's Good the way it is
Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Yes, Lets include anything and everything with the name truck in it. Well maybe not warehouse equipment. Big Rigs are welcome
Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap92%Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?   Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 10:03 pm

Has this topic been put asleep, or is there a chance it might happen?
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?   Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 4:01 pm

It will happen, I just not sure when. Laughing The site admin (Junior3382) is the only one who can add new sections, and as of yet he is having some personal difficulites. Because of these, he isnt able to sign on very often. When he is though the new sections are on the top of his list. I am very sorry for the delay but they will be added.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?   Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 4:45 pm

Good news. Thanks Rob I don't mean to be impatient, just wondering if the topic fizzled out.
Not a problem.. Take your time. I hope everything is OK at Junior's end
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?   Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 EmptyOctober 20th 2009, 10:23 pm

In2Trux wrote:
Reduction Switches ??? Now even I'm confused
Tell me more..

Not real sure about the gear reduction switches but quite simply, gear reduction involves using gears/sprockets of two different sizes to work together. Because they are of differing sizes they will have different circumferences (distance around the outer edge) and can be use this to our advantage
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?   Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2009, 8:29 pm

Alright guys the new sections are up and running. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
$/$-AMX
Valued Member
Valued Member
$/$-AMX

PostSubject: Re: Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?   Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2010, 6:58 am

The Heavy duty & The Medium duty Sections here seem to have plenty of usage on them.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?   Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should My Truck Source include Big Rigs?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2