Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

It's finally happening...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

It's finally happening... Empty
PostSubject: It's finally happening...   It's finally happening... EmptyMarch 9th 2012, 8:47 pm

So one week from today one of my buddies and I are goin to SC to load all my furniture and stuff so I can officially move to NC. The house still has a few things needed to pass inspection but I'm almost ready to move in. Should only be a couple more weeks then I'll be able to sleep in a real bed again. I've been sleepin on an air bed for close to a year and a half now. Almost there!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: It's finally happening...   It's finally happening... EmptyApril 3rd 2012, 4:36 am

little late but i hope the move went well..
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: It's finally happening...   It's finally happening... EmptyApril 3rd 2012, 11:26 am

Oh yea it did, I had my brand new 6x12 trailer and it went pretty good. Also had a lot of help lol. I met with the inspector this mornin and we have three minor thing to do before he will final it but he's Gunna let is turn on the power and move in. I'll be in it by the end of the week whooo! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: It's finally happening...   It's finally happening... EmptyApril 3rd 2012, 7:05 pm

Woo Hoo !!!! congratulations You must be really excited... I know I would be... An air mattress for a hole year.. My back hurts for you.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: It's finally happening...   It's finally happening... EmptyApril 27th 2012, 2:06 pm

Haha yea it was rough. I'm glad to be in my own house, it's a huge difference in quality of life lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's finally happening...   It's finally happening... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's finally happening...
Page 1 of 1