Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....

Go down 
+2
007jimmy
Junior3382
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Empty
PostSubject: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 9:36 pm

I got to move that second shift lever thingamabob! Laughing

Okay, so since new parts have been ordered for my Jeep, i figured I needed some better b4 pics and videos.... So I was able to hook up with a local guy off the Jeep forum and we found a few places locally to get our Jeeps dirty! No worries, the video will come soon enough, but for now, here are some of the pictures!

The best part was, I was convinced I was going to tear off my fender flares because of these tires being a little larger then normal...lol.... but with a little lubrication from the mud and water, they were of no concern! MAN.... If I had known that, I would have done this a looonnggg time ago! LMAO....

Okay, check them out, let me know what you think!

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Dscf3415

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Dscf3416

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0010

Here are some of the XJ that led the way....

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Dscf3417

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Dscf3418

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0011

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0012

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0013

Here are some pics of mine... TRYING to flex it out. Sway bar was still connected and without lockers.... could not get the power where it needed to be... so unfortunately, this was as far as she would go....

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Dscf3419

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0015

..................... \/\/\/

Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 9:42 pm

Then we traveled up the road a little and got down by the stream..... I figured it was time for a bath!

This is quickly ranking high as one of my favorite pictures!

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Dscf3512

Then just beyond this point, I found a little mole hill and my brother got some fantastic shots...

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Dscf3513

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0016

And here is just a good "poser" shot....

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0017

And then one the way out, we found a shaded part of the road that still had a snowy back drop. So, since it was like 50 degrees today, and hit almost 70 over the last few days... I figured this was still an appropriate series of pics for Feburary! LOL

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0018

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0019

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0020

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Img_0021

Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 9:44 pm

All in all, it was a GREAT day! I am thrilled the Jeep held its own and look forward to the next series of mods followed by some more pictures and some after videos!

Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 9:56 pm

hey now it looks like a JEEP.. lol. wish i could have made it out there but i got no wheels to wheelin in.. plus the weekend was hectic as anything.. thats a sexy rig and makes me wanna look for one to beat the snot out of. lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:01 pm

I can keep my eyes open for you? LMAO.....
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:18 pm

i could get them all over the place around my way.. lifted and beat up already.. perfect for a v8 swap and the d60/70 rears i already have.. lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:22 pm

So what are you waiting for again? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Metalman
Metalman

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:23 pm

Sweet pictures, and its about %$#@ time you pulled that thing out and used it! I can't wait to hear how the new parts go on and how they work. Don't forget to get some more "moving" pictures that show the mud flying... Is the ground frozen much down there? Or is it just the top couple of inches starting to thaw?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:25 pm

i have been contimplating it.. might have to be a wrangler though.. lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:29 pm

Metalman wrote:
Sweet pictures, and its about %$#@ time you pulled that thing out and used it! I can't wait to hear how the new parts go on and how they work. Don't forget to get some more "moving" pictures that show the mud flying... Is the ground frozen much down there? Or is it just the top couple of inches starting to thaw?

NO. Not forzen at all... soupy as hell....

Yeah, once I can get a set of disconnects on there for the sway bar, open up the wheel wells more and replace the fron U-joint in the front axle.... I am going to try it again, and I will get some good before and after shots, especially of the flexing! LMAO

Frankly, i cannot wait until you get your tires Chris and can get some of these pictures yourself! Stupid snow though... you still got a ways to go eh?
Back to top Go down
Metalman
Metalman

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:37 pm

By the way, I hate you for having no snow down there!

This is what I have to flex on...

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Dsc08412

btw I love the river pic, that will be my wallpaper for a while. Don't forget to get your exhaust tucked back up out of the way sometime...
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:42 pm

The exhaust is on my list, and that River shot is my desktop background too! LOL.... and probably will be for a while! LMAO

As for the snow, you are more then welcome to drive down here for a day and see what it is like in Febuary wearing a t-shirt! HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Metalman
Metalman

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 10:54 pm

Also btw thanks for talking about the four door wrangler earlier tonight, this is the one my wife wants...

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... 86271010
Back to top Go down
Metalman
Metalman

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 11:00 pm

Actually, I wish I could, it would give me a chance to take the top back off of my jeep. I'm hoping to have the money for my tires in the most a couple of weeks. I've already located some used rims of the kind I talked about earlier, and a few other used parts that i've been pining for so I'm hoping for some more big changes within the next few weeks!
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 11:00 pm

HAHAHAHA... that is freakin awesome! LAMO.... I can definitely see her rocking that thing! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 11:02 pm

Metalman wrote:
Actually, I wish I could, it would give me a chance to take the top back off of my jeep. I'm hoping to have the money for my tires in the most a couple of weeks. I've already located some used rims of the kind I talked about earlier, and a few other used parts that i've been pining for so I'm hoping for some more big changes within the next few weeks!

Cool. I can't wait. And soon, (in the next few weeks) my build thread is going to have a ton more pictures too! I cannot tell what I am more excited about! LOL
Back to top Go down
Metalman
Metalman

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 20th 2011, 11:16 pm

alright! Keep me "posted." I'll do the same... later guys.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 21st 2011, 10:36 am

Awesome pictures.
Looks like a lot of fun.
Beautiful country... I really like that water shot too.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 21st 2011, 4:09 pm

Congratulations Junior! Looking good!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 21st 2011, 6:33 pm

this is the jeep i was refuring to that snapped the motor mount off..
Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... 378d720e

here is a pic of what is supposed to be a straigh 6... not a slant 6.. lmfao..
Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... 8293fffb
Back to top Go down
Metalman
Metalman

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 21st 2011, 10:21 pm

This could be your jeep?!?

Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... 37893710
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 21st 2011, 10:33 pm

DUDE!!!! you are a riot! LMAO
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 3:36 am

i would so go for a ride sitting in that swing.. right through the deepest mudhole in the park... lmao
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:31 pm

That is an awesome truck.
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 4:52 am

This is looking like a fun thread !!! Now just get some stragiht axle Squarebodies GM's in the pics and it will be a good mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....   Finally, Finally......  FINALLY..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, Finally...... FINALLY.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next