Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER Empty
PostSubject: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 19th 2011, 9:00 pm

i kept seeing those little matrix barcode things on everything and i kept wondering what they were for.. they are a new type of scanning option for stores now but you can also get an app for your phone that reads them as well. its not just for stuff you buy though.. i found a site that you can generate your own codes as well.. i made one for the site.. lol

qrcode

Last edited by 007jimmy on May 19th 2011, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 19th 2011, 9:03 pm

and this is my contact info.. lol

qrcode
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 23rd 2011, 6:08 pm

i miss my flip phone. i got this touch screen junk. i just want to call. thats it. im bout to get a coast guard phone.
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 23rd 2011, 10:51 pm

that pretty wicked cool Joe Cool
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 24th 2011, 10:48 pm

I'm looking forward to getting rid of my Blackberry and moving up to a iPhone4 in 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 25th 2011, 12:30 am

i dont think there is anything else i can ask for in a phone. the iphone is perfect other then the whole glass touch screen thing.. GET AN OTTERBOX.. i have had my iphone 3gs for like 2years now and its by far the only phone i havent destroyed.. i was lookin to get the iphone 4 but i really dont see the need to upgrade yet.. my phone still works everytime i need it to.. it has gotten slower over the years but thats to be expected when i have 8000 songs, 100 or so apps and dog only knows how many contacts.. lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 26th 2011, 12:42 pm

I just ordered a Cool Case for my iPhone. I got it from Ultimate Truck Gear for less then the list price on this link.
Very cool looking cases. Smile

http://meemojo.com/styles.htm
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 26th 2011, 12:58 pm

The new EPA fuel millage window ticket for new cars have been upgraded for the iPhone.
The same bar code label.
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2011/05/epa-debuts-new-fuel-economy-labels.html
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 26th 2011, 10:28 pm

what kind of warrentee does that thing have.. i paid 50 for my otterbox but that had a year no strings attached type of deal.. i litterally ran it over with a dumptruck face down and the only thing that happened was it broke the clip off the belt case. could have been luck but 2 years later and my phone is still tickin strong.,

i did have one problem though they replaced the case when the little rubber volumn button a few months ago too even though my warrentee was up and that was right at the at&t store..
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyMay 28th 2011, 3:59 pm

screw Iphone, ANDROID all the way!!!!!!!!! cheers

otterboxes are the freakin sweet, have one on my Motorola Milestone and its done an awesome job protecting it
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER EmptyJune 5th 2011, 10:09 am

In2Trux wrote:
I just ordered a Cool Case for my iPhone. I got it from Ultimate Truck Gear for less then the list price on this link.
Very cool looking cases. Smile

http://meemojo.com/styles.htm

This billet CNC aluminum case is awesome. But now I have to find a belt holster. Not very easy so far.
This new case is a little bigger then your usual iPhone case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER   something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER Empty

Back to top Go down

something cool to play with.. QR CODE SCANNER
Page 1 of 1