Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Starting A Truck Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

Starting A Truck Club Empty
PostSubject: Starting A Truck Club   Starting A Truck Club EmptyMarch 25th 2011, 10:18 pm

I've posted an ad on our local internet ad site to see how much interest there is gonna be on a Truck Club.
So far in a 12 hrs I got one reply.
It was from a 4x4 supply store.

I'm trying to start up a family friendly respectable club.
A club that hosts Show and Shine events, Does fund raising for local charities.
Simply is a big part of the community and just generally has a GOOD repor with the general public.

The 4x4 club here DOESN"T have a good rep in the area. (4x4 Cowboys) I want to change that with the trucks and 4x4 in the area.

The bad club's name is The Bay Area Wheelers.

I want to think of a catchy name for this club. some of my ideas were. North Bay Truck Club,... Northern Ontario Truck Club
Northern Trux Club

Any tips or suggestions to possibly create a local incentive
Oh ya.... The one thing that will make this club different from the rest here??? !!!! Is this new truck club with be affiliated with TreadLightly http://www.treadlightly.org/
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Truck Club   Starting A Truck Club EmptyMarch 25th 2011, 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Truck Club   Starting A Truck Club EmptyMarch 26th 2011, 6:16 pm

good luck bubba. if anything you and a few others could get discounts off of parts up there. boy thoe guys at TL would flip down here. lol.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Truck Club   Starting A Truck Club EmptyMarch 30th 2011, 11:13 am

So I'm running into dead ends trying to start up a local truck club.

The most frequent dead end is I need a Club name.

So here are a few ideas I've come up with.

Starting A Truck Club NorthernStyles
Starting A Truck Club TruxStarting A Truck Club Norternlights-1
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Truck Club   Starting A Truck Club EmptyMarch 30th 2011, 5:59 pm

me personallly i like the NLTC.. do you see the northern lights from where your from?
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Truck Club   Starting A Truck Club EmptyMarch 31st 2011, 3:10 pm

yeah that sounds good.^
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Truck Club   Starting A Truck Club EmptyApril 2nd 2011, 10:08 am

007jimmy wrote:
me personallly i like the NLTC.. do you see the northern lights from where your from?

Oh Ya ... We see them. Not as frequently as they do up in the Northwest Territories but we see them if you watch for them.
With that said... I'm starting to get feed back from others (locals) that the name is good BUT it sounds like an Arctic Truck Club.

So I think I'm gonna drop the name. Thankfully they also came up with their own input and it's now gonna be GATEWAY TRUCK CLUB

North Bay is located on the Trans Canada Highway Hwy 11 were it intersects with Hwy 17.
North Bay is commonly known as the Gateway to the north

My daughter is a graphics art designer.. and she is giving hell for doing this.. LOL (Branding my club and creating a logo)
She said I should just leave with her to do.
If I asked? She would probably say "OH I'm too busy" But if I do it and screw it up... She with offer to do it or fix it LOL

Here is what I showed here LOL

Starting A Truck Club GatewayTruckClub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting A Truck Club   Starting A Truck Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting A Truck Club
Page 1 of 1