Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

guys i need some help asap...

Go down 
+2
merlin5577
Trucker_Eric
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

guys i need some help asap... Empty
PostSubject: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 4:01 pm

ok, well, i posted my mazda on craigslist 2 days ago (which would have been friday night). since then, i have gotten offered my full asking price of $1,000 and i got 2 decent trade offers (one was a '97 Dodge Neon, POS) but the other two were a 1995 Chevy Tahoe 4x4, 2 door, and the other was a GMC Jimmy, 4x4, lowered a little bit with flat black Vette wheels. i dont know what to do, Joe, is there any issues you have had mechnically with everyday driving of ur jimmy? im leaning towards it because its worth more than my truck. both these people say they have had no problems with them and im not sure what to do. a little advice would be great.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:22 pm

Take the cash.
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 7:45 pm

long thoughts and time spend on thinking about this. im gonna take the cash and use it to fix up the good ole ranger sittin in my driveway. progress pics will be up as soon as i get the motor in motion and start puttin er back together.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 9:51 pm

yeah i would stick with the cash.. you need a 4wd truck and a lowered 4x4 is nothing but problems.. the way most people do it is a total hack way and it causes nothing but issues. bump steer is horrible and the ride sucks. kinda like a honda with cut springs.. lol.. glad to see the danger ranger is off the back burner cause i know you love that truck
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:37 pm

Agreed, take the cash, if someone is willing to trade a 4x4 for a 4x2.. there is something wrong with the 4x4. But money talks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 24th 2011, 6:12 am

yeah, im buying the ranger off of my dad, for whatever money is left of the grand of the parts needed to fix the good ole ranger. i really do love it and its time to get rid of the money pit mazda before it causes me any more problems than i already have with it. the idler arm is shot to hell, so i gotta fix that before i sell it. the guy who is buying it had an '86 B2000 and somebody pulled out in front of him and totalled the truck, and he wants another one and saw mine, he said the miles on it and the condition, it isnt worth a grand but he will offer me 1,000 and i cant resist that, especially since i only bought the truck for 300 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 24th 2011, 10:50 pm

Well, if you only bought it for $300, and the guy is gonna give you $1000, then I only have this to say to you:

Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 25th 2011, 6:09 am

lol, thanks jimmeh for that advice. im going to e-mail the guy tonight and see what we can do to make the deal's wheels get into action. im gonna need the money to fix the ranger anyways, lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... EmptyJanuary 25th 2011, 8:46 am

Junior3382 wrote:
Agreed, take the cash, if someone is willing to trade a 4x4 for a 4x2.. there is something wrong with the 4x4. But money talks.

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys i need some help asap...   guys i need some help asap... Empty

Back to top Go down

guys i need some help asap...
Page 1 of 1