Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Uploading Pics onto this site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Uploading Pics onto this site Empty
PostSubject: Uploading Pics onto this site   Uploading Pics onto this site EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 10:27 pm

There has been some issues and some concerns on either how to load a picture onto our website, or how to resize one already loaded. I made a short video to illustrate how to load an image using our own hosting software. This way there is no confusion between photobucket, flikr or any other picture hosting site. If you still have questions NOT answered in this video, please let us know and we will try to help

~Forum Administration

Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
SouthernDawg09
SouthernDawg09

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Pics onto this site   Uploading Pics onto this site EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 4:03 pm

I didnt even look at this to learn to post pictures. I just pressed a bunch of stuff until I figured it out Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Pics onto this site   Uploading Pics onto this site EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 4:36 pm

Neither did I!! I'm still using photobucket it's becoming a PITA when I have to do multiple photos!! Now that I know about this it's gonna make it alot easier!!
Back to top Go down
imhsar

imhsar

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Pics onto this site   Uploading Pics onto this site EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 12:57 am

Even i need help for that want to show some dump trucks pics
Back to top Go down
http://www.supertrucksamerica.com
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Pics onto this site   Uploading Pics onto this site EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 7:22 am

The one thing I HAVEN"T figured out. Is how to make a link to a site and rename it like imhsar's link to dump trucks instead of seeing the hole link address.
but I guess that will be a hole other how to thread.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Pics onto this site   Uploading Pics onto this site EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 11:31 am

two icons over from the picture icon is one that looks like the infinity symbol.... use that to create links like that. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uploading Pics onto this site   Uploading Pics onto this site Empty

Back to top Go down

Uploading Pics onto this site
Page 1 of 1