Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Wish Us Good Luck

Go down 
+6
FaselZ71
007jimmy
merlin5577
doc_auto
fordman68
In2Trux
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 3:48 pm

guess all our prayers work for ya.. thats a pretty nice lookin house and the truck is killer.. lol.. youll have no problems towing the trailer queen with that..
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 4:32 pm

thats good man. yeah the volvo was sweet. im glad to hear bout the 57 gettin its proper livin space. now ya can get on it!
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 10:43 pm

congrats man, glad to hear everything worked out for yall
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 7:45 am

007jimmy wrote:
guess all our prayers work for ya.. thats a pretty nice lookin house and the truck is killer.. lol.. youll have no problems towing the trailer queen with that..

LOL NO WAY is that gonna be a Trailer Queen... It might look like it should be a TQ (gonna look sweet) but I will have put TOO much work into it to just let it sit there. It's definitely gonna be a driver.

doc_auto wrote:
thats good man. yeah the volvo was sweet. im glad to hear bout the 57 gettin its proper livin space. now ya can get on it!

I'm so happy my project truck has a proper home now, and exactly I need to smarten up and get to work on it.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 1:15 pm

i got some pics of one at the show last weekend. it looks clean n should give ya some inspiration.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 5:04 pm

Right now this is the one that has been my greatest inspiration. but I'd like to see what you saw.

Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 Geez6
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2010, 11:53 pm

thats cool. how ya likin it out there in the boonies? lol.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2010, 8:31 pm

In2Trux wrote:
LOL NO WAY is that gonna be a Trailer Queen... It might look like it should be a TQ (gonna look sweet) but I will have put TOO much work into it to just let it sit there. It's definitely gonna be a driver.

i honestly don't understand why people do that.. it makes all the work you put into it useless
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2010, 8:34 pm

79_bronco wrote:
In2Trux wrote:

i honestly don't understand why people do that.. it makes all the work you put into it useless

No kidding my thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2010, 8:37 pm

doc_auto wrote:
thats cool. how ya likin it out there in the boonies? lol.

Boonies ??? I'm still within city limits.. Do you mean way up north here?
I have to say.. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The winters really aren't that cold.
And we don't get a hole lot of that humidity in the summer.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2010, 8:43 pm

Oh BTW way guys.. Sad update.. My truck deal fell throw.
I think this was a typical sales men stunt.
We were getting the paper work done on my 06 Silverado Duramax deal when he dropped the value of my Volvo trade in. He dropped it enough to piss me off and I left.
He didn't honor our original deal and he said he couldn't. I asked him why he made that deal in the first place. He said he made a mistake in making that deal. I said that was TOO BAD, so I left.

Man that would have been sweet to have gotten truck. But it wasn't meant to be. So I'll keep shopping.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2010, 10:30 pm

darn but thats a sign bout the volvo. i didnt know ya were still in city limits. haha.

i understand why some people have TQs. epecially restorers. the more guys i talk to the more i see the other side. but i still will never have one. shut-ins yes, but TQs, no figgin way.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2010, 11:11 pm

i can't agree with those people 1 bit.. the best part of restoring a car or building something custom is driving it.. not dragging it on a trailer just for people to gawk at.. the same thing goes for mud trucks.. which explains 1 of the many reasons i HHHHAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE tractor tire trucks
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 5th 2010, 2:04 pm

not to everyone. some like to restore and keep it that way. and some come from long ways n dont want ta screw it up cause of the jackasses on the road. /threadjack

so did ya find another truck glenn?
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 5th 2010, 2:10 pm

Ya that's true If I was taking my truck to a truck show that was far away, I might trailer it, if the weather was gonna be bad, and if traffic was expected to be bad too.

I'm looking for another truck but I'm more concentrating on selling my car (volvo) Financially I think it would be smarter to sell it then to use it as a trade in. Easier to negotiate with cash then a trade in
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 5th 2010, 3:46 pm

the only way i would trailer my truck is if i was going 100+ miles to a show.. a worked to the balls 306 isn't going to be too gas friendly and i wouldn't feel like stopping to fill my 12 gal tank every hour hahahah
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 5th 2010, 4:14 pm

79_bronco wrote:
the only way i would trailer my truck is if i was going 100+ miles to a show.. a worked to the balls 306 isn't going to be too gas friendly and i wouldn't feel like stopping to fill my 12 gal tank every hour hahahah

I hear what your saying... And I totally. BUT A 306 in a restored classic or Hot Rod??? (Scratch bawled head) confused
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 5th 2010, 4:24 pm

neither.. mini truck lol i was refering to my S10
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 6th 2010, 1:39 am

In2Trux wrote:

I'm looking for another truck but I'm more concentrating on selling my car (volvo) Financially I think it would be smarter to sell it then to use it as a trade in. Easier to negotiate with cash then a trade in

yeah cash speaks better too fer the new one.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 6th 2010, 3:06 pm

Congratulations Glenn!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2010, 1:08 am

So did you get the new truck yet?
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2010, 2:45 am

In2Trux wrote:
We were getting the paper work done on my 06 Silverado Duramax deal when he dropped the value of my Volvo trade in. He dropped it enough to piss me off and I left.
He didn't honor our original deal and he said he couldn't. I asked him why he made that deal in the first place. He said he made a mistake in making that deal. I said that was TOO BAD, so I left.

Man that would have been sweet to have gotten truck. But it wasn't meant to be. So I'll keep shopping.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2010, 9:15 am

In2Trux wrote:

merlin5577 wrote:
So did you get the new truck yet?

I was tellin the boys earlier NO.. didn't get it
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2010, 11:22 am

79_bronco wrote:
In2Trux wrote:

read the bold, read the bold lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2010, 1:08 pm

Yeah, missed that part. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish Us Good Luck
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next