Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Wish Us Good Luck

Go down 
+6
FaselZ71
007jimmy
merlin5577
doc_auto
fordman68
In2Trux
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 10:35 pm

Tonite. My wife and I just put an offer in on a new house out in the country.
I never thought this day would come, when she decided to move back out into the country again.

But we sat down the other evening and both of us had a good heart to heart.

I told her how much I wanted a Good Garage that I could play in and a private yard.
And she wanted that house she loved and a swimming pool and a laundry room on the ground floor.
And this house couldn't be a half an hour out of town. She wanted all that the city living had to offer.

Well we thought there was no way we were going to find all that. So we started looking for empty lots so we could build this dream house.

Yesterday our daughter emailed a link to a MLS listing. That was it !!!! This is exactly what we were looking for.
So our Realtor booked a viewing for us and we went to see it 2:00 this afternoon.

This evening we filled out the paper work for the offer.
We find out tomorrow evening if they accepted our offer or counter offered.
Our fingers are crossed. Wish us Good Luck.
I want this heated 2 car garage
Back to top Go down
fordman68
Valued Member
Valued Member
fordman68

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 10:57 pm

Good luck man; hope it all works out and you get that heated garage.. darn we use torpedo heaters lol.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 12:27 am

good luck man. i hope you get it. it'll be better to have a 2-car too. and hey, since you'll have all that space, just build yourself a shop.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 12:14 pm

Good luck! Yeah, a heated garage sounds nice!
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 7:12 pm

In2Trux wrote:
Tonite. My wife and I just put an offer in on a new house out in the country.

This evening we filled out the paper work for the offer.
We find out tomorrow evening if they accepted our offer or counter offered.
Our fingers are crossed. Wish us Good Luck.
I want this heated 2 car garage

Update: Wed March 17

The seller of the house we want sent our offer back with a counter offer.
We took it. We accepted their counter offer.
So the house is as good as ours.... As long as we sell this house and our new house passes the building inspection.

So since noon today when we found out that new house was as good as ours
This house went on the market. By 6 PM it had already been shone to 2 prospective buyers LOl
It is 7:15 PM and we are waiting for our Realtor so show up with our first offer. Man these guys work fast.
Not a lot of houses on the market here. So it is very competitive.
I just hope we don't get bumped out from under the house we want.

Fingers are still crossed.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 8:41 pm

congrates man. i hope you get your garage cause then me and you could have a little competition on who can come up with the most messed up stuff.. kinda like my broken trany.. lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 9:33 pm

HaHaHa Your on buddy. Let the games begin LOL
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 10:05 pm

ill start makin a list of every vehicle i fix in a day.. then you will laugh..
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 11:18 pm

Good luck man glad everything is working out for you!!!
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 1:26 am

yeah good luck that would suck if they sold under ya. keep us informed.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:44 pm

Congratulations Glenn! Whens the party?
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:46 pm

Yeah man!!! Keep up on the updates... And good luck on it not getting sold from under you!
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:02 pm

Well... pretty exciting day today.
We signed back a crappy offer. Basically told a guy to take a hike. Low ball bid. 35,000 under our asking price.
But on a positive note.
Today we had seven (7) showings. = 7 families walked throw our house.
And it wasn't even an open house LOL

We are waiting to see what 2morow brings. I hope a couple of good offers come in.

Also tomorrow. We are going to the house we want to buy and bring a build, septic, well water, and pool inspectors to do what they do. So we will get an opportunity to take a closer look at some more stuff about the house.
It's getting pretty exciting now. We gotta sell this house so we can put the sold sign on the new house.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 1:44 am

so its almost yours? looks like you'll sell ya old one pretty quick! good luck.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:30 am

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. We're hoping today brings us good new, (Mar Fri 19/10)
like a reasonable offer Very Happy
So we can put a sold sign up out from, then wave to conditions on our offer on the other house and put a sold sign on that one
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 9:56 am

UPDATE SAT MARCH 20
I'm hoping my next post after this is going to be "our house is sold, and the new house is ours"

Not sure if I mentioned it earlier... One of the people that viewed the house on it's first day, wanted it. But they couldn't bid on it cause they had to leave town.
Well we found out this morning that they have been communicating with their Realtor by phone and put together an offer via fax. So that will be presented to my wife and I this afternoon (Sat Mar 20)
It being 9:55 AM we already have 3 appointments to have the house shone today.
I hope that creates a bidding war on our house. Very Happy

Last edited by In2Trux on March 20th 2010, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 10:03 am

Oh yeah !!! we paid to have the new house professionally inspected for any major structural issues or anything we should be concerned with like not enough insulation in the attic.

The inspection came back with an A+ just a couple of miner problems like no GFI outlet at the kitchen sink and the power switch to turn the furnaces off is too close to the furnaces.

Not sure how it works down were you are but up here it's now common practice to get a building inspector and septic inspector and well water inspector. To thoroughly inspector your prospective home
Back to top Go down
semocoachworks
Valued Member
Valued Member
semocoachworks

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 10:43 am

Glad you are getting closer to being in your new home. That garage will be awesome. Good luck in your home buying/selling venture!
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 10:47 am

well sounds good. i couldnt tell ya. my parents built this house and ive never seen a buildin inspector here. we'd just tell him where to go and how to get there.
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 3:49 pm

Congrats on the new house!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 7:26 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMay 1st 2010, 10:38 pm

Update
My last post here was March 20
Well since then.. my wife and I had an accepted offer in on a house out in the country with a couple of conditions attached to it.
We would buy the house, if we could sell our house and we would buy it if it passed a building inspection.

Well our house sold Mar 29 but the house we wanted to buy didn't pass the building inspection. So we ran. Smile We backed out of the deal.

Since then, we have found 2 more houses and those deals have fallen throw for one reason or another also.
It was beginning to look like we were never gonna find a house we liked. And we were beginning to worry, cause we had to be out of this house we sold by May 28.

GOOD NEWS Fri April 30 was a great day for both me and my wife.
We found a house. and within 8 hrs of seeing it, it was ours. Nice double garage for me. And she gets her beautiful back yard with the inground swimming pool. The house is still within city limits like she likes and I still get my wreck room with the big screen and surround sound. Building inspection was good. Everything about the house says it was meant to be. Now the REAL good news Friday... I finally found myself a Truck and not only that... I finally found a car dealer that would take my Volvo as a trade.
Monday we iron out the details and the final price. I got myself a 2006 Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Short box Duramax

NEW HOME

Wish Us Good Luck 79LabrecheDr

Wish Us Good Luck 79LabrecheDrive

NEW Truck
this isn't the exact truck but the same except for the mirrors. I don't have towing mirrors

Wish Us Good Luck 2006-Chevrolet-Silverado-2500HD-005

Wish Us Good Luck 2006-Chevrolet-Silverado-2500HD-008
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMay 1st 2010, 11:12 pm

how many months during the year are you able to actually use the pool? just curious because i know you guys don't have as long of a stretch as warm weather as we do lol

anyway.. congrats on both!
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMay 1st 2010, 11:13 pm

wow looks like everything went good all of a sudden. im glad to see it all comin together. you traded the volvo? eh its ok that truck is nice. the 2 car garage is nice. one stall for the panel van body the other fer the frame fight? lol. wow lucky devil.

Edit*^it's prolly heated.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 7:53 am

79_bronco wrote:
how many months during the year are you able to actually use the pool? just curious because i know you guys don't have as long of a stretch as warm weather as we do lol

anyway.. congrats on both!

About 3 good months of out door swimming. but we're pretty die hard swimmers LOL so we just crank the the heater

doc_auto wrote:
wow looks like everything went good all of a sudden. im glad to see it all comin together. you traded the volvo? eh its ok that truck is nice. the 2 car garage is nice. one stall for the panel van body the other fer the frame fight? lol. wow lucky devil.

Edit*^it's prolly heated.

Ya... It seemed like one morning we got up and all the plants were inline for us that day. LOL To be honest.. A small part of me is gonna be sad to see the 05 Volvo V70R go. It was a fun car and crazy fast. It looks pretty cool too.
Ya the 2 car garage is for my 57 Chev for the next few years. 1 bay for the body and the other for the chassis.

More pics soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wish Us Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish Us Good Luck   Wish Us Good Luck Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish Us Good Luck
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next