Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

If Canada is the Hat of North America? I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

If Canada is the Hat of North America?  I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown Empty
PostSubject: If Canada is the Hat of North America? I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown   If Canada is the Hat of North America?  I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 6:36 pm

Sorry What was that?? I couldn't hear you over the clanging of our Gold Metals LOL

What an incredible Men Hockey game. I have to say USA sure gave us a run for the gold.

Fridays game and Sundays game was the best hockey I have ever seen.
Edge of the seat, nail biting, excitement.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

If Canada is the Hat of North America?  I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Canada is the Hat of North America? I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown   If Canada is the Hat of North America?  I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 6:57 pm

Hey Glenn, I'm not into hockey but I am looking at the medal count;

United States; 37
Germany; 30
Canada; 26

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: If Canada is the Hat of North America? I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown   If Canada is the Hat of North America?  I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 7:34 pm

USA did good. But it so cool that Canada broke the record for Gold metals won. 14 cheers
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: If Canada is the Hat of North America? I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown   If Canada is the Hat of North America?  I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 8:55 pm

haha yeah. i didnt see it, but i heard bout it. hey if it OT'd then you guys had to be good. watchin the closer right now.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: If Canada is the Hat of North America? I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown   If Canada is the Hat of North America?  I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 11:23 pm

Well I didn't get to see the opening ceremonies. Apparently there was some people that felt there wasn't enough french Mad
Well they made up for it in the closing ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Canada is the Hat of North America? I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown   If Canada is the Hat of North America?  I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown Empty

Back to top Go down

If Canada is the Hat of North America? I Guess This Means We Are Now Waring The Crown
Page 1 of 1