Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Hello from North Bay, Ont.

Go down 
+4
f150dailydragger
76silverado
SouthernDawg09
In2Trux
8 posters
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

Hello from North Bay, Ont. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 11:04 pm

Hi Gang
Just found your site this evening from a link I clicked on from SouthernDawg09 at the Stacy David's Gearz site
I was looking for a good forum or message board for trucks...I didn't find it there. I think I found Home cheers

A lil about myself... Names Glenn.. semi retired Long haul driver for Laidlaw.
I've got 2 grown kids. One boy that is a mechanic at a local dealership and that has given me and my wife 2 grandchildrens and 1 more on the way.
My daughter is also married and is expecting a boy this Dec. Which is going to give us a total of 4 grandkids. I love grandkids, they're lot of fun and when you've had enough of them you can send them home. LOL
I heard a good saying a while ago. " GRANDCHILDREN is gods lil gift for not killing your own." so true LOL

Looking forward to hangin out with you guys and looking for tips and suggestions as I work on my 2 projects.
I just bought a 1957 Chevy Panel van this past spring. While I was out at a local car show and swap meet looking for parts for my Chev I also found a 1957 Mack truck B model. Hoping to take delivery of it soon.
Glad to be here
Glenn from northern Ontario
Back to top Go down
SouthernDawg09
SouthernDawg09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 11:32 pm

Thanks for coming glad to have you here! Be sure to post pics of your trucks! The Gearz site was great until they took the message board off and made it like Twitter. Anyway glad to have you here!

Last edited by SouthernDawg09 on September 28th 2009, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 11:35 pm

Hey, we international now! Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
f150dailydragger
Valued Member
Valued Member
f150dailydragger

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 7:51 am

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 11:54 am

Hi Glenn, and welcome aboard. A 57' Chevy and a 57' Mack as projects? Sounds like you've got your hands full.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 2:04 pm

Thanx for the big welcomes guys.
Glad to be here
Back to top Go down
WilliamBos

WilliamBos

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 8:59 pm

Welcome aboard!!
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:24 pm

Welcome aboard nice to see that the world wide web is actually doing it's job!! lol

Glad to have ya glenn Merlin is our resident deisel tech... Anyway poke around get a feel for this place I think you'll like it!
Back to top Go down
Fourtrax
Fourtrax

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 5:10 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Bay, Ont.   Hello from North Bay, Ont. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from North Bay, Ont.
Page 1 of 1