Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

i learned something new today..

Go down 
+4
bigcountry78
stealthdawg09
79_bronco
007jimmy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

i learned something new today.. Empty
PostSubject: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:30 pm

i learned that you can drive a nissan cube away without the key.. but when it comes to restarting it your fucked.. lol..

i took my girls cousins cube for a ride today to test it out.. it has a push button ignition and was already started when i got in it so i though nothing of it.. i ran to wawa and shut the thing off.. 2 mins later when i came out of the store i relized i was locked out and my phone was in the thing.. thank god for payphones.. lol apperently once you put it back in park and it doesnt read that the key is around it shuts the car off and locks everything up once you get out.. pretty nifty.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:38 pm

joe said bad word again!! what the hell is a nissan cube?

lmao.. didn't you mother ever tell you not to leave your keys in the car?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:48 pm

the key was at home in the owners pocket.. it doesnt have a normal ignition.. just a button to push to start and when you put it in park and open the door it shuts off by itself..

i learned something new today.. Nissan-cube
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:04 am

EEEEWWWWWWWWWW
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:07 am

That thing is UGLY
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:07 am

yeah not my cup of tea but when it comes to working on one im all for it.. lowered, rims and a full audio setup is money in my pocket.. she wants some square subs in a fiberglass box and she wants it to tuck 20s in her exact words.. i took it to the shop to put it on the lift to see what the suspension was like and how much clearance i had on the brakes and stuff..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:10 am

lmao you should talk her into some ghetto 20's.. something you'd find on a 87 chevy celebrity rolling around in camden and philly.. or like the hunk of POS i saw on 95 the night me and you met up at wawa when i was coming back with mike's truck
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:16 am

dude. 18s would look donk on the cube.. the rims on there now are 14s and they look goofy.. it looks like a matchbox car.. the roofline is about chest high on me.. but it has plenty of room for speakers.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:18 am

it looks like something i'd pick out of the grill of the bronco.. at least it's not as bad as the g wagon or scion.. still pitiful none the less
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:20 am

yeah its like a cross between the mini cooper and a ford flex.. the back window is cool though...

i learned something new today.. NissanCube
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:23 am

oh my god.. those rims are uglier than the 1's in the first pic you posted.. and i bet those tail lights are below the jersey minimum for inspection Laughing
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:25 am

could be why you havent seen one in jersey..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:28 am

true.. 1 more thing on a very VERY short list of things i like about jersey.. i miss josh's 91 now lmao
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:09 pm

what goes thru a persons mind when they agree to PAY for somethin like that?
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:39 pm

'hey, i'm a moron, i like this box.. it's cute!'

it's a typical sign that their mother, father and other immediate family dropped them on their head until age 5
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:51 pm

I like it. I drove one, and I like the interior. The headliner is neat. The whole inside is supposed to recreate a spa/ocean, rolling waves, etc. Not that I go to spa's or anything, but it's cool because it's the first of it's kind to have a fully "themed" interior. I wouldn't buy one though. Too alternative/hipster/douchebaggy...
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:58 pm

lmao, it's not 'douchebaggy'.. it's just flat out stupid, gay jap crap lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 2:24 pm

007jimmy wrote:

i learned something new today.. Nissan-cube

ARE YOU SURE THATS A CAR?? It looks like an alien from outer space. (on wheels)
Oowww you climbed in an alien
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 5:36 pm

Whats a pay phone? lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 5:53 pm

its this thing you stick a quarter in to make a phone call..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 8:57 pm

he found it in an antique shop Laughing
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. EmptyFebruary 17th 2010, 8:58 am

it's pretty intersting
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourattorneysearch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i learned something new today..   i learned something new today.. Empty

Back to top Go down

i learned something new today..
Page 1 of 1