Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!

Go down 
+6
007jimmy
76silverado
Junior3382
batty1214
johnboggs21
merlin5577
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! Empty
PostSubject: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 2:32 pm

Expecting 2-5 inches! cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 3:45 pm

Bite your tongue! If it never snowed again that'd be alright with me. Unfortunately its snowing right now...............
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 4:45 pm

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! Laughing
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 7:21 pm

at least hold off till i get a new tire on the snoblower man. lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 7:25 pm

Oh no buddy, its snowing like a son of a gun and I am loving it! cheers
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 7:47 pm

well keep it all over by you then lol
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 9:40 pm

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!! I hate snow..... I hate the cold that comes with it.... It makes any type of work miserable
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 9:51 pm

Almost an inch on the ground! santa
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 9:57 pm

wow thats it? we are closing in on three inches here on Mile hill, and it has only been snowing since 7:30! LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 11:20 pm

I want some, send it here!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 11:35 pm

im pissed.. it snowed all day and then it turned into rain and now its mostly gone.. at one point we had about 2 inches and now its just slush.. i didnt even get to play in it..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 8:39 pm

It stopped this morning and we got roughly 2 inches. The blacktop was too warm for the snow to even stick, but everything else was covered.

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! Photo-10
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 9:10 pm

damnit, now we're due for 3 inches overnight. Personally I hope what we have melts and tomorrow it sunny and 70 degrees......
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 9:58 pm

the grass is green here lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 10:51 pm

this one will freeze the groiund, then the noreaster due wednesday is the one we need to look out for! LMAO Ours did not melt, but most is gone anyways... ATV's tend to do that...LMAO

We did have a guy flip his Hyundai right in front of the house though... Totaled the car and walked away with only a slight minor scratch on his left thumb... interesting. Have a ton of pics from that, but I have not got them on my PC yet..... maybe tomorrow if you want to see them....LOL
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 11:00 pm

wrecked pics are always interesting to look at.. you get the whole.. how did he, why did he, what was he thinking reaction
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 11:03 pm

he tapped his brakes on some black Ice on this hill...... ran off the road into the ditch, hit nose first and rolled end over end.... we saw it happen, but unfortunately did not catch that part on tape...LOL... or it would have been on the news! LMAO....
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 11:07 pm

sounds like a fun ride.. what the admission on that one cost.. lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 11:14 pm

I know right?! We wish we had popcorn! HAHAHAHAHA......
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 9:29 am

Yeah well in the last 3 days we've gotten about 6 inches up here in my area!!! But it's mostly lake effect snow since we have water on 3 sides we get the snow pretty good around here. I have no 4wd and my tires suck in the snow so the only thing that I have going for me is the 250 lbs. parking curb that I use for weight in my truck. I'm just upset that I couldn't even get my lift kit on before the snow fell so now it's gonna be even harder to do because now I have to get everything ready for winter and it sucks!!! My truck needs a tune up and all that fun stuff for me I love the snow but it came 2 weeks to early for me!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 3:22 am

007jimmy wrote:
im pissed.. i didnt even get to play in it..

^ LOL

THANK GOD, not a single flake stuck here.. i HATE THE SNOW!!! it makes my arthritis go nuts
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 10:38 am

Yeah we have about 7 or 8 inches up here now I got stuck in the school parking lot this morning when I dropped my daughter had to get pulled out by the bus driver! That was fun!!! NOT!!!! But the big one is supposed to hit tonight and tomorrow they're calling for 8-14 inches and temps down in the single digits so that'll be fun!!! I still have to winterize the bottom of the house! It's not the pipes I'm worried about it's the mice and other rodents that take refuse in my crawl space! I've already caught 8 mice and that was before the snow fell!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 5:56 pm

We just got 8 inches in the last 30 hours.... Im not happy...... 8 inches in town means 2 feet at the mine........ 2 feet at the mine means that caterpilllar haul trucks start to spin coming down the hill............
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 5:57 pm

sounds like a good time. lol get some chains on dem things..
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! EmptyDecember 8th 2009, 6:23 pm

Just frost here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!   woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight! Empty

Back to top Go down

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow tonight!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next