Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

First to get snow this year.....

Go down 
+2
007jimmy
batty1214
6 posters
AuthorMessage
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

First to get snow this year..... Empty
PostSubject: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 11:06 pm

Im wondering If I am the first poor sucker of the year. Suspect ... I was on top of the Mine today, and saw snow flakes flying. Mad .. not enough to do anything, just floating around and melting upon landing....... We are forcasted for 20" of snow in the elevation of the mine for Thursday the 1st......... please tell me that one of you fellers have already got snow????
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 11:09 pm

cant say that its even got below freezing around my way.. although its come pretty close at night.. haha
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 11:19 pm

Well it's darn close to freezing here with rain and 40mph gusts so I'd imagine snow's not far off!!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 12:45 am

yeah yeah, georgia, if it snows in geogia, dont they shut the state down?
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 12:58 am

Hasnt gotten below freezing here. Heard on the news that north of me got a dusting though.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 6:39 pm

Mad Mad Mad That is just rude and crude southern dawg..... your talking about having to wear jeans instead of shorts, and I am as I type, trying to remeber where my insulated coveralls and coats are....... It's been below freezing for a week at work when I get there....
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 8:01 pm

I really cant wait for it to snow, 4WD donuts!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 8:15 pm

yeah i can and cant wait.. i have a nice quad to ride this year in the snow but i gotta get my jimmy back together first..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 8:17 pm

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 9:25 pm

yeah yeah yeah!!! I really hope my trucks done by snowfall! Nothing better then 4wd donuts!! Or drifting in the snow! If I could drift as good on dry pavement as I can in the snow the fast and the furious wouldn't have crap on me!!
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 9:48 pm

SouthernDawg09 wrote:
While yall are shoveling snow. I will still be outside grillin Cool Laughing

You tryin to say ya cant grill in the snow??? lol!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 10:01 pm

i grill in the snow....... and i hate snow.....i have to feed cows every night, its always 0 farenhiegt or colder, i have to spend all day 5 days a week driving on 14% grades, in at least 4 feet of the crap, and when something goes wrong, im on my back in it for 8 hours......... i hate snow..... i work outside in it, and it gets old quick....
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 11:02 pm

It was in the 40's here, snows gettin closer.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 12:23 pm

SouthernDawg09 wrote:
While yall are shoveling snow. I will still be outside grillin Cool Laughing

I dont shovel, I push a button on the dashboard. Laughing

And yes I grill year round. 20 inches of snow, 10*s outside and 2 inches an hour of snow falling I will be out there.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 5:31 pm

15 degrees tonight for a low...... hope it doesnt percipitate
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 8:33 pm

Man that's not that bad! It was quite chilly here this morning everything had a deep frost on it and the skidder did not wanna start this morning... Took a dose of ether and a jump start to get her going... But once she took off the ornery bitch wanted to work! She always let's out a nice cloud when she's working hard and man did she smoke this morning!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First to get snow this year.....   First to get snow this year..... Empty

Back to top Go down

First to get snow this year.....
Page 1 of 1