Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Like new tail lights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

Like new tail lights Empty
PostSubject: Like new tail lights   Like new tail lights EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 8:46 pm

So, I have come up with a way for 5 dollars to make my stock taillights clear and clean like brand new ones.......... Its pretty easy... pull them off, wash the inside out really well, and then get some 1000 grit sand paper, and with water, and dawn dish soap, sand the lens down, it cleans it off, and makes it smooth.clean it off, dry it, and be sure to get the water out of the backup lights ....... then get the cheap walmart clear paint($0.97) and spray it on..... it makes it really clear and good looking....... done it to both my pickups now, and I really like the 4.89 that I spent at walmart.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Like new tail lights   Like new tail lights EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 8:50 pm

then again, It'll work on any plastic light lens
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Like new tail lights   Like new tail lights EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 9:09 pm

Thanks for the tip Batty. Do you have any pictures?
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Like new tail lights   Like new tail lights EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 9:34 pm

can ya see better now?
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Like new tail lights   Like new tail lights EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 8:29 pm

i do have a few pictures of them, but i forgot to get a picture of before, when they were still on the truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like new tail lights   Like new tail lights Empty

Back to top Go down

Like new tail lights
Page 1 of 1