Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Need your thoughts and prayers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Need your thoughts and prayers Empty
PostSubject: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 10th 2011, 3:35 pm

http://www.wgal.com/video/27494222/detail.html

Please klick on the link. This was my second home for nearly five years. Please, even if you do not know this place, or are not from the PA area, please include the Jameson family in your prayers as this tragedy will leave an emptiness for a ling time....

Need your thoughts and prayers 20732010

Need your thoughts and prayers 20625810

Need your thoughts and prayers 21806410

Need your thoughts and prayers 04102010

Need your thoughts and prayers 04102011

R.I.P Columbia Bowling Center
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 10th 2011, 3:54 pm

wow that sucks.. i bowled there a few times for small tournaments and stuff when i use to work for AMF.. unless they had a decent insurance policy they probley wont ever rebuild it. those machines are EXPENSIVE..
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 10th 2011, 4:57 pm

Its the second time it has burnt to the ground. It happened once before in the early 70's. I know he was well insured. Hopefully the insurance will cover the damages. I would liek to see them rebuild, but we will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 10th 2011, 6:47 pm

hows bowling doing over your way.. i know in the last few years leagues have taken a pretty good dive. if they rebuild im sure it will be better then ever.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 10th 2011, 7:22 pm

glad no one was hurt. best of luck to them rebuilding.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 13th 2011, 1:12 pm

That sucks, but thankfully no one was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 14th 2011, 9:55 am

It was released that the damages were over 1.5 million dollars. But after talking to the family, he IS going to rebuild. It burnt to the ground Feburary 14th, 1971, then again on April 10th, 2011. We are going to try to make it another 40 years or more before it happens again. LOL

I have a bunch more pictures of the fire, the damages and the scene if y'all want to see them. In addition, as the rebuild progresses, I can post progress pics, again, if you guys are interested. Let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 17th 2011, 5:55 pm

It'll be nice to see it rebuilt.... Our local bowling hall was closed a couple of years back... After the opened it updated the alies with these state of the art equipment....
VERY COOL now
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers EmptyApril 17th 2011, 7:15 pm

i learned to work on that equipment awhile back.. least the amf machines.. its so much more bowler freindly then the old machines.. amf merged with qubica scoring systems and when we updated it made my life so much easier.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need your thoughts and prayers   Need your thoughts and prayers Empty

Back to top Go down

Need your thoughts and prayers
Page 1 of 1