Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Some pictures I took....

Go down 
+4
FaselZ71
007jimmy
79_bronco
Junior3382
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 6:44 pm

Here are some I took tonight. Not as brilliant, but i think they are cool...

Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Blabla18

Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Blabla19

Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Blabla20

Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Blabla21

and this last one I was playin with my photo crap on this PC and made it sorta look like fire in the sky... I think this is kinda cool

Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Blabla22
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 6:53 pm

haha nice! that last 1 not only looks like fire in the sky, but there's a skull in there! hahahah
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 7:29 pm

you really should go into photography or something... the pictures you take are always nice.. good eye for it..
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 7:54 pm

I have thought about it... but this is really just a hobbie for now... Although I have done a couple of friends weddings... i have thought about going further... but if I was really going to do this professionally, I really would need better equipment...LOL Thank you for the compliments though.... I am glad others can appreciate the same beauty that I can.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 8:23 pm

you can pick up a decent camera for pretty cheap on eBay.. it'd be a nice way to make some extra money on the side.. like doing team photos, weddings, reunions.. things of that sort that won't effect your regular 9-5 lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 9:40 pm

yeah, but don't you need like a degree for that or something? I mean can anybody with a camera just do that? if that was the case, then why are there not more people who do? I dunno, liek I said, I have thought about it... maybe someday. I have also thought about actually producing movies.... not real ones, but like taking my off-road movies to the next level... with a better camcorder and better actions shots... but again, this is all just part of a hobby
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 9:42 pm

Junior3382 wrote:
yeah, but don't you need like a degree for that or something? I mean can anybody with a camera just do that? if that was the case, then why are there not more people who do? I dunno, liek I said, I have thought about it... maybe someday. I have also thought about actually producing movies.... not real ones, but like taking my off-road movies to the next level... with a better camcorder and better actions shots... but again, this is all just part of a hobby

kind of like trucks gone wild? lol.. their videos kinda suck though.. mostly tractor tire trucks.. boooooo
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 9:54 pm

79_bronco wrote:
Junior3382 wrote:

kind of like trucks gone wild? lol.. their videos kinda suck though.. mostly tractor tire trucks.. boooooo

HAHA.... no.... We have a large group of wheelers that has grown in Maine, and some builders.... over the course of the next few years, I am going to be filming some trail making, breaking and flaking videos... and hopefully much better quality then I have before. I am investing in a 600 dollar editing program along with camera equipment that can shoot viedo in HD and more.... Of course, I am talking over th next few years, not right away... and if I am lucky, perhaps be able to go further later.... I am working with youtube negotiating a deal to allow me to upload up to 60 minutes of video in one shot... but I need my own music, my own content 100% basically. so my buddy and I are looking for more guys who can play too... he can play the guitar... his friend can play the violin etc.... with the right grouping for backround music and some unregistered sound effects... I could have a hell of a video on my hands...LOL....

But that is a wet dream for now... and still just a hobby...LOL
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 10:04 pm

hmm.. sounds like i need to call a few friends and we can head out to wharton lol.. there are some nice spots out there to make a video
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 10:39 pm

Who knows, we may have to organize something... let me get the right equipment though... like this bad boy!

Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Big_xh10
Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Big_xh11
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 10:41 pm

ooowwwwww, fancy 🤤
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 10:45 pm

more than i have in my bank account i'm sure HAAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 10:51 pm

Below are the specs of this camera and the reason I want it.... But you will crap yourself when you learn the price...

Quote :
Features:

The Canon XH-G1s is an updated version of the award-winning XHG1 HDV camcorder. The camera is geared towards the videographer on a budget who isn't willing to compromise any of the professional attributes of its big brother, the XL-H1. With the same high quality 1/3" CCDs, the camera yields an image both crisp and noise-free. The solid feeling is instantly apparent when operating the XH-G1s; despite its modest frame, the camera performs like a pro. Improvements over the previous model include higher quality zoom, focus and iris rings.

Utilizing the highly efficient HDV compression format allows over an hour of high definition recording on a single miniDV tape! Featuring a 20x fluorite fixed lens, its superior optics gives professional level shooters ultimate image fidelity unmatched by the competition. Also included is the Instant AF auto-focus system, incorporating technology that helps reduce auto focus reaction time while increasing overall accuracy.

• HD at Your Fingertips
The XH-G1s camcorder has three 1/3" 16:9 interlaced CCDs that capture images at 1080i resolution. The camcorder features selectable frame rates of 60i, 30 Frame and 24 Frame to allow the user to adjust to the assignment at hand and can switch back to SD resolution if needed. At the 30 Frame rate, broadcasters can capture fast motion like sports with confidence that each frame is captured individually and completely. Filmmakers can utilize the 24 Frame rate when creating the look and feel of movie film. The 60i frame rate, meanwhile, delivers exceptional resolution for shooting environments like ENG or Reality TV.
• Optical Stabilization Feature
Canon calls its image stabilizer Super-Range Optical Image Stabilization and it helps defeat camera shake from hand held shooting and even shake produced from a moving vehicle. Because it is an optical function, it can compensate for a greater degree of camera shake and avoids any loss in image quality unlike electronic or digital stabilizing methods.

now here is the site for the best deal i have found. full directors package with accessories.... even Cannons website does not offer a price this low...LOL...

http://jumbopackages.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=77_100&products_id=2094&osCsid=c1aafbf54125f5b367dd9b61531c7a23
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:00 pm

it's loading.. waiting for jaw to drop..

yeah.. my jaw is now downstairs.. excuse me while i go down to pull the splinters out.. HOLY S**T!!!!! my luck i'd run it over before i got to use it LOL
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:03 pm

hahahahah.... again... it is a wet dream for me right now... but I am sure in time... That camera is basically the civilian form of what Hollywood producers use... and by default the quality of my movies will simply BE better.... with less effort on my part...

I wish I could show y'all the video I made... it is close to 17 minutes long and I cannot find a site to load it... my last youtube video is mainly just a highlights video... this one was by far, the BEST I have ever made....
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:08 pm

i've seen some longer videos than 17 minutes on youtube, why can't you upload it there?
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:13 pm

I need approval for director status... untill I get it, I can only upload 10 minutes or shorter.... google no longer offers it, file is too big for photobucket, flikr and truveo... so I guess we are all out of luck...LAMO too bad too, it seriously is awesome.... unless you know of another site?
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:17 pm

Only Director accounts created before 12/31/07, IIRC are able to upload longer than 10:00. After that date, 10:00 is the cutoff.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:19 pm

can't you split it up junior? say a 9min video and 8 min? could just number them 1 & 2
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:24 pm

Holly f**k! Thats 3 of my trucks!
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:28 pm

How long will everyone be online? Seems I found a site that willa ccept the upload... but it will take a few minutes for it to load properly.... I would love all of you to see it... so if you can stick around...LOL
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:30 pm

76silverado wrote:
Holly f**k! Thats 3 of my trucks!

hey, quality is not cheap you know! HAHAHAHAHAHA hey, maybe I will get it for christmas... should I add it to my list? HAHAHA and you know what they say, the older the boys, the more expensive their toys! HAHAHA

Last edited by Junior3382 on August 26th 2009, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:29 pm

i suffer from insomnia so i've still got quite a few hours before i crawl into bed lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:30 pm

well I will post it either here ir a new thread when it is done... so keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 11:31 pm

ill be around for awhile.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some pictures I took....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next