Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Some pictures I took....

Go down 
+4
FaselZ71
007jimmy
79_bronco
Junior3382
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Some pictures I took.... Empty
PostSubject: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 3:32 pm

As some know, shooting videos and taking pictures has become a hobby for me..... I wanted to share some of my most recent pictures I have taken.... I think they are darn good considering they were taken with a cheap camera.... just proof I learned how to use it...LOL... enjoy

Some pictures I took.... Chris_16

Some pictures I took.... Chris_17

Some pictures I took.... Chris_18

Some pictures I took.... Chris_19

Some pictures I took.... Chris_20

Some pictures I took.... Chris_21

Some pictures I took.... Weeken13

Some pictures I took.... Weeken14

Some pictures I took.... Weeken15

Some pictures I took.... Weeken16

Some pictures I took.... Weeken17

All of these pictures were taken In Maine last month. Most of them were taken from atop a 100' tall fire tower that stands on top of Mount Pisgah in winthrop Maine. In my youtube videos there is a video of our 4x4 trek up the mountain... and these pictures are the reward for several hours of wheelin to get to the top. It is gorgeous and I am thrilled at how these pictures came out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 3:41 pm

look at that sky Shocked man that's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 3:46 pm

Thank you! Like I said, this was a cheapo camera, cna you imagine how clean and gorgeous these would ahve looked with a HiDef camera? LOL
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 4:01 pm

great pics man... i always enjoy your pics cause i never get scenery like that around me...
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 4:05 pm

007jimmy wrote:
great pics man... i always enjoy your pics cause i never get scenery like that around me...

x2.. i knew jersey sucked.. now it just sucks even worse hahah
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 4:27 pm

Hell yeah man those are some awesome pics!!!! Kudos my friend! We have a couple places around here that look great for pictures but no mountians just alot of hills and tree's and in the fall when the leaves change colors man is it beautiful!!! But you got some fantasic photo's Jr.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 5:55 pm

Awesome pictures, those last two are just amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 6:37 pm

I am glad everyone likes them seemingly as much as I do! Although the majority of my pictures are either of my daughter or my trucks... When I see something beautiful, I try my best to capture it.... My favorite one of that set is third from the top... perfect shadowing of the above clouds and the visability is huge! It helps that there is no population where these were taken.... But even then, it can be gorgeous when taken at night.... I had a few, but cannot find them at the moment.... lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 6:55 pm

Pictures of trucks are good too!
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 7:05 pm

this is my most favorite picture yet though. Taken at the Smithsonian Zoo in Washington D.C. I call him "the Poser"

Some pictures I took.... Zoo_wi19

Some pictures I took.... Zoo_wi20
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 7:09 pm

And I love these.... I was playin with the shutter speeds on my camera and got some fantastic shots... these are only a few, I have like a hundred of several fires...LMAO

Some pictures I took.... Weeken18

Some pictures I took.... Weeken19

Some pictures I took.... Weeken20

Some pictures I took.... Weeken21
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 7:15 pm

we actually had a lot of fun with fires while I was up there... so here is a video of basically some rednecks playing with fire! HAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 7:55 pm

lol.. you ever put a full soda or beer can in a fire upside down... it will litterally blow the fire out and spread the hot embers about 20 ft around... learned that the hard way... i was standing at the edge of a dock about 15 ft away from the fire and i still got hit and had to jump into the water... lol.. it was a fun time that night though... no pics though... lots of naked scenes that night.. lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:01 pm

I never thought of wasting a carbonated beverage like that....LOL... but we may have to try it...LOL... we did fill up an empty one liter MD container with coleman fuel and seal it then chuck that into the fire...LOL.... that was a cool fire ball...LOL...
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 24th 2009, 8:03 pm

yeah carbonated beverages are a blast but very dangerous.. im uploading some pics now of my trucks... lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 2:23 pm

Thase are some pretty cool fire pics Jr. I love watching fire burn it's just one of those things that amazes me...
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 2:38 pm

I do too.... I can sit and watch it for hours and hours...

Thanks for the comments...LOL...
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 3:12 pm

Yeah no problem man!! I like fire so much that if it wasn't for the fact that people die and lose their homes and all I'd probably be an arsenist!! lol

I'm just kidding...
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 3:23 pm

lol... did you watch the video? thats almost a step further then arson! LMAO
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 3:27 pm

Junior3382 wrote:
I do too.... I can sit and watch it for hours and hours...

not me, i always have to make it bigger hahah sweet pics!
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 4:57 pm

Nah I'm not on my comp at home I'm at the in law's til tomorrow and they're comp sucks the video doesn't even appear on this screen I'll hav to watch tomorrow
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 6:35 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol!

That's f***ing awesome!!!! I love doing that crap!!!
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 25th 2009, 10:53 pm

Fire plus booze= Youtube material! Trust me, i know.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 9:48 am

Oh yeah man I never knew that beer was as flammable as it is!!! A gatorade bottle full of natty ice makes for quite the big fire believe or not!!!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... EmptyAugust 26th 2009, 4:10 pm

i wonder how flammable whiskey is.. i'll find out labor day weekend! drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pictures I took....   Some pictures I took.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some pictures I took....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next