Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Unfortunate New Project

Go down 
+2
merlin5577
batty1214
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

Unfortunate New Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate New Project   Unfortunate New Project - Page 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2009, 5:25 pm

I thought about the lift, but, Im wanting to go with what My late friend had planned..... and that is a mini semi truck......... D50 peterworth, or kenbuilt...... his drawing have parts from both trucks in them.........
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate New Project   Unfortunate New Project - Page 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2009, 7:41 pm

merlin5577 wrote:
The 4BT is the little sister of the 6BT which was found in Dodge Ram pickups until the early 2000s when then went to the ISB engine code. Go with the NV4500, way more torqe handling capability.

none of that makes any sense to me.. i'll stick with my gasoline and methanol powered motors lol
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate New Project   Unfortunate New Project - Page 2 EmptyDecember 21st 2009, 11:00 pm

79bronco, picture a cummins turbo in a dodge 3/4 ton or 1ton...... Ten cut the front 2 cylinders off, making it a 4 cylinder...... much like the chevy 4.3 v6 and 5.7 v8
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate New Project   Unfortunate New Project - Page 2 EmptyDecember 22nd 2009, 12:21 am

oh ok.. i'll still stick with what i know best, diesel doesn't interest me at all lol.. best of luck on the project though, it'll take you some late nights and cause some gray hairs from the sound of it. the end result will be 1 of a kind for sure
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate New Project   Unfortunate New Project - Page 2 EmptyDecember 22nd 2009, 9:52 am

batty1214 wrote:
79bronco, picture a cummins turbo in a dodge 3/4 ton or 1ton...... Ten cut the front 2 cylinders off, making it a 4 cylinder...... much like the chevy 4.3 v6 and 5.7 v8

Very well put Batty. study
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate New Project   Unfortunate New Project - Page 2 EmptyDecember 22nd 2009, 9:10 pm

I pride myself on speaking fluent redneckese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate New Project   Unfortunate New Project - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate New Project
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2