Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Another project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

Another project Empty
PostSubject: Another project   Another project EmptySeptember 26th 2012, 1:00 pm

Well I bought another truck to work on. My wife has always talked about having a lifted Toyota, and my dad happened across one down in Sc. So I drug it home one night around 2AM lol. 89 pickup with what I think is a 4 inch suspension and a 3 inch body lift. 4cyl 5 speed, 330,000 miles.

Another project C3652A34-3F24-4E1C-994E-60150455F2AF-358-000000D852BC7776

The body is completely dust free and only needs a paint job. The tires are rotten but I can find some cheap on Craigslist easy. It has power steering and AC, and even has Mickey Thompson wheels. It needs a little bit of work on the front end but that's really about it. But now she just wants an ATV like mine so idk how long we'll have the truck lol.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

Another project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another project   Another project EmptyNovember 12th 2012, 4:55 pm

Well the truck is gone. We talked about it and decided to use the money to pay my truck off, and I'm proud to say that my truck is officially, we'll, mine lol. I paid that sucker off this mornin lol.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Another project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another project   Another project EmptyNovember 18th 2012, 8:32 pm

well if there was A like button id like the crap out of that.,. lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another project   Another project Empty

Back to top Go down

Another project
Page 1 of 1