Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

FS: Subwoofers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

FS:  Subwoofers Empty
PostSubject: FS: Subwoofers   FS:  Subwoofers EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 9:35 pm

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/1659774234.html

Up for sale is a pair of two MTX Thunder 4500 10" subwoofers in a sealed box. I bought these last July, but have never used them. I was originally going to put them in my truck, but I never got around to doing it. So, since then, the subs, an amp, wiring, and a HD tuner have just been sitting around the storage room, waiting to be used. I hooked them up to the amp in my car (1000W) about 5 months ago to hear how they sounded, and I have to say, they sound really good. They hit hard, and have a good frequency response. They are almost, if not just as loud as the two Kenwood 12" subs I have in my car, to be honest. But, I'm tired of looking at them. It just depresses me. The box alone was almost $80.00, plus the subs. I can't remember how much they were. I'll try to find the invoice. I ordered all of it from Crutchfield. If you have any questions, let me know. I'm asking 125 OBO.

I'm just tired of looking at them guys. If anyone is interested, lemme know.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

FS:  Subwoofers Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Subwoofers   FS:  Subwoofers EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 1:40 am

if you still have them when i head down to south carolina for the national race they have down there, i'll take em off your hands.. but that's not til early june
Back to top Go down

FS: Subwoofers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Classifieds-
Jump to: