Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Should I trade???

Go down 
4 posters

should i trade for?
Cash
Should I trade??? I_vote_lcap0%Should I trade??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1997 Ford 350 dually
Should I trade??? I_vote_lcap100%Should I trade??? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 5:32 pm

I have a 33 foot camper, that blue books for about 7,000 dollars.......... I am asking 5500 for it, and I had a guy call me with a offer to trade him straight across for a 1997 Ford F350, with the Powerstroke diesel, auto transmission, four wheel drive, Dually, with 170,000 miles on it.... It has a custom flt bed on it, that needs to be blasted and painted again, but the cab is in really nice shape, the seat is really good shape, as well as the rest of the interior is in excellent shape.......... Im wanting the money from the trailer to pay off some bills, but I am wondering about trading him, and then selling this truck to someone that works the oil fields around town.........C
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 7:31 pm

how long you been sitting on the trailer? if a better offer doesnt come withing the next week or so then why not..
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 8:24 pm

oh, i just posted it yesterday.... i tried to sell it about 5 months ago... and never even got an offer
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 9:27 pm

If you really need the cash, then wait for a cash offer. But... you can never have too many diesels. So if it was me, I'd take the F-350 and sell your S-10. JMO.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 9:47 pm

oh, the S10 is sold...... It was the funding for the Geo metro..... thats okay..... as soon as its above freezing at night, out comes the JD green and black rattle cans, and the pictures will be coming(that is if I can afford to get a new camera
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 9:49 pm

Think I could get 5500 out of it
heres a link to the pictures

https://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/srnelson24/97%20power%20stroker/
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 10:22 pm

with a little cleaning im sure you could get atleast 5500..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 11:29 pm

Spring is just around the corner. I'd ask $6500 for it or OBO until the spring fever wares off.
Even me and my boy were thinking about a fifth wheel camper for this summer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? EmptyFebruary 21st 2010, 11:43 pm

Well, one of moderators just delete this one..... I just got 2 cash offers for the trailer this afternoon, Very Happy and Im not gonna mess with another truck(well, the wife said no Rolling Eyes ).... need to save some money for parts on the Suburban Project..... which is coming to a build thread near you soon..... I got the old One ton to fire up and idle today, which means as soon as I can get money to buy a few parts(gonna be with tax returns..... feds are quick to demand their money and if late, they charge intrest.... think I can charge them for being 90 days past billing date?) So, anywhere from a month to 6 months, and I'll be getting the burb home.... I may get pictures this weekend on my way to the big city...... so anyway, thanks all for your input, but its gonna be sold.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Should I trade??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I trade???   Should I trade??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I trade???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Polls-
Jump to: