Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Was foolin around

Go down 
+3
GMCTRUCKS
79_bronco
Junior3382
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 3:12 am

I was fooling around last night as I am sure y'all can tell with the new banner. Figured I would get some opinions. What do y'all think? Liked it better simpler with the grey banner, or more real with this banner? Be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 3:40 am

yaaaaay, my 2 banged up trucks! hahahah.. looks a lot better than the gray banner
Back to top Go down
GMCTRUCKS
GMCTRUCKS

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 3:58 am

I like it so here is some pictures of my truck if you ever want to place on it. Just kidding you don't have to place it on it.
He! He! GMC Laughing

Was foolin around PictureMYTRUCK005
Was foolin around PictureMYTRUCK006
Was foolin around PictureMYTRUCK014
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 4:08 am

Load them in the Pride and Joy section! I forgot how nice of truck you have GMC! LMAO
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 9:39 am

I like it better this way!!! The original "Trucks" one was way to bland for my taste... To be honest Jr. when I visited the page for the first time I was kinda turned off by it!! Way to boring the new banner accents the site's target crowd very nicely!!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 9:49 am

looks good from levittown but why dont you have a screenshoot of the 454 burnout.... does this meen i have to roast another tire..
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 10:31 am

Junior? Can you make my new truck bigger? LOL

I mean, the one at the edge of the road is the biggest picture on there, while the smallest one is my new truck LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 10:52 am

I am not sure why it shrank the way it did, I will work on it and see what I can do...LMAO
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 10:57 am

Better? I may redo the whole thing eventually, but for now... I think it works...LMAO
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 12:01 pm

I like it Junior, but who owns the orange Colorado and the red Ford towing a trailor?
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 1:44 pm

Members of another forum I am hoping notices them when they visit and are encouraged to join.... lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 3:39 pm

That's one way of attracting new members...
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 4:37 pm

Junior3382 wrote:
Better? I may redo the whole thing eventually, but for now... I think it works...LMAO

Meh.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around EmptyAugust 18th 2009, 4:47 pm

Junior, I think the banner looks great, but I think it would look better with current members trucks, no offense to your friends. Maybe replace the Colorado with Cubby's Jeep and that red ford with GMCtrucks Sierra. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Was foolin around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was foolin around   Was foolin around Empty

Back to top Go down

Was foolin around
Page 1 of 1