Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Toyota's deadly secrets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Toyota's deadly secrets Empty
PostSubject: Toyota's deadly secrets   Toyota's deadly secrets EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Toyota's deadly secrets   Toyota's deadly secrets EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 12:35 am

lmfaorofl.. they expect 'sensors' to control throttle? i've got a simple fix than!.. USE A darn THROTTLE CABLE!!!!

Last edited by merlin5577 on February 13th 2010, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed offensive terms)
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Toyota's deadly secrets   Toyota's deadly secrets EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 12:52 am

Well Sensors have been controlling throttle positions for years. All the auto manufactures are using them now.
My 2005 Volvo V70R has a Throttle Sensor. I have no concerns or reservations on it's performance. Never have, don't expect any time soon.
I have a great deal of faith in the Swedish manufacturers.

EVEN THROTTLE CABLES STICK.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Toyota's deadly secrets   Toyota's deadly secrets EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 12:59 am

79_bronco wrote:
lmfaorofl.. USE A darn !!!!!

Is this necessary... You feel you need to get that colorful to get your point across? I understand your not comfortable with modern electronics.
But expressing yourself this way don't help your image.
Sorry if I offended you.
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Toyota's deadly secrets   Toyota's deadly secrets EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 9:17 am

79_bronco wrote:
lmfaorofl.. they expect 'sensors' to control throttle? i've got a simple fix than!.. USE A darn THROTTLE CABLE, !!!!!

c'mon man! Don't use God's name in vain. There's other ways to get your point across!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Toyota's deadly secrets   Toyota's deadly secrets EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 11:29 am

Now that the mess has been cleaned up, the conversation can continue.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Toyota's deadly secrets   Toyota's deadly secrets EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 10:44 pm

rofl..... hmm... sensor goes bad, some one isnt smart enough to shut the key off and kill the motor.. its toyota's form of population control.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toyota's deadly secrets   Toyota's deadly secrets Empty

Back to top Go down

Toyota's deadly secrets
Page 1 of 1