Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

whats your weather like today..

Go down 
+6
In2Trux
merlin5577
stealthdawg09
79_bronco
johnboggs21
007jimmy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

whats your weather like today.. Empty
PostSubject: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 3:58 pm

right now im getting pounded with another blizzard... its madness outside and people driving are idiots.. lol..

... BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT...

A BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT.

A STRONG COASTAL STORM OFF THE SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY COAST EARLY THIS AFTERNOON WILL CONTINUE INTENSIFY AS IT MOVES NORTHWARD INTO THE EVENING. THE MIXED PRECIPITATION THAT FELL EARLIER TODAY HAS CHANGED BACK TO ALL SNOW AS OF THE EARLY AFTERNOON. THE SNOW WILL CONTINUE INTO TONIGHT AND BE HEAVY AT TIMES. WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE WITH GUSTS TO BETWEEN 40 AND 50 MPH. THESE STRONG WINDS AND HEAVY SNOWFALL WILL BRING SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED VISIBILITIES... AND BLIZZARD CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED AT TIMES. THE CONDITIONS WILL PERSIST INTO EARLY TONIGHT BEFORE TAPERING OFF. HOWEVER... WINDS WILL CONTINUE TO BE STRONG THIS EVENING SO THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF BLOWING SNOW WITH REDUCED VISIBILITIES AS WELL TONIGHT.

TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED TO RANGE FROM 12 TO 22 INCHES INTO EARLY TONIGHT... WITH THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS STRADDLING THE INTERSTATE 95 CORRIDOR.

NEAR-BLIZZARD OR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS ARE RARE FOR OUR AREA... SO IT IS LIKELY THAT PEOPLE WILL NOT REALIZE THE PERIL THAT EXISTS IN VENTURING OUT IN SUCH STORMS. LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE... AND DRIVING WILL BE HAZARDOUS AT BEST DURING THIS WINTER STORM TODAY AND EARLY TONIGHT. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT TRAVEL BE CURTAILED DUE TO THE DANGEROUS CONDITIONS... AND ONLY DRIVE IF IT IS TRULY AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.

A BLIZZARD WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDS AND POOR VISIBILITIES ARE LIKELY. THIS WILL LEAD TO WHITEOUT CONDITIONS... MAKING TRAVEL EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. DO NOT TRAVEL. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL... HAVE A WINTER SURVIVAL KIT WITH YOU. IF YOU GET STRANDED... STAY WITH YOUR VEHICLE.

More Information
... WINTRY WEATHER LAST NIGHT WILL INTENSIFY THIS AFTERNOON AND CAUSE DANGEROUS CONDITIONS ESPECIALLY INTO EARLY TONIGHT...

.AN EXPLOSIVELY DEVELOPING NOR/EASTER WILL BRING HEAVY SNOW TO MUCH OF OUR AREA THROUGH THE EVENING... WITH BLIZZARD CONDITIONS EXPECTED FOR MANY AREAS.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 4:06 pm

its snowing. not real hard. a real fine snow and its wiiindy
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 4:34 pm

lol.. it's funny.. around here, if you're caught on the street, the cops are going to pull you over and write you a ticket.. it's now considered a 'state of emergency' since it rained last night and all the roads are a sheet of ice

and joe.. everyone is driving like an idiot because you live in pa.. you all drive like as*holes hahah.. 9 times out of 10, when you see someone around here driving like an as*, they have PA plates
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 4:46 pm

dont worry we think the same about you guys from jersey.. i cant tell you how many jersey people i pulled out last nigt..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 6:57 pm

because pa people ran them off the road! lmao

and the guy on channel 6 news called ABS auto locking brakes lmfao
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 7:01 pm

lol.. no cause they like to do 5mph headed up a hill in a front wheel drive car.. then when they start to spin they slide off the road.. duhhh.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 7:03 pm

that's because we don't have a lot of hills around here.. they're in unfamiliar territory! it also doesn't help that the pa people duck and dodge all the cars on the road lmao
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 7:29 pm

darn.. this crap aint even gonna have a chance to melt and we are gonna get slammed again monday.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 7:53 pm

i noticed.. wtf, i hate this.. i'm moving to haiti, i hear there's lots of free land and not many people down there hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 8:30 pm

goodluck with that when it slides into the ocian..
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 9:20 pm

lmao.. i hope it does.. for racist reasons hahahah
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 9:47 pm

It was windy all day with highs in the 40s. Lows tonight will be in the 20s.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 9:54 pm

must be nice lol
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 9:58 pm

79_bronco wrote:
must be nice lol

lol compared to what yall are having it is. But I do look forward to summer and 100+ heat index's
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 10:35 pm

i'm looking forward to 80 degree days and 65-70 degree race nights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 10:53 pm

you and me both.. specially racing around jersey on your micro. lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 11:25 pm

Cold, windy, snowing like a sonofagun. I'm ready for summer!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 11:37 pm

007jimmy wrote:
you and me both.. specially racing around jersey on your micro. lol

i don't think so scooter.. my cars only run pa and de.. the nj racing commission is out to make racers poor with boat loads of unnecessary safety BS.. no, you're not driving it around on the street either.. it's a race car, a DIRT race car
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 9:24 am

Wow !!! It's funny how you southern people are getting the snow and us northern people are virtually going with out.

We've had nothing but sun shine for the last 10 days... Just beautiful winter weather up here.
BUT.. only about 18 inch of snow on the ground. That's cause of that January thaw we had. We lost a lot of snow from that.
Snowmobilers are pissed. The ski-doo trails suck.
Back to top Go down
squeeky
squeeky

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 9:30 am

Well over here in Afghanistan it is pretty cool. Which it warmed up more today than it has in the past week. 35*. The sun made it feel just a little bit warmer.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:14 am

it finally stopped snowing after 2 days.. lol.. total amount of snow on the ground right now is about 2 ft 8 inches.. they cant even plow the streets cause its all packed down now.. ill take pictures while im out.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 12:13 pm

Wow I'm jealous!!!! We got alittle bit of snow the other day but it was like 3-5 inches it wasn't even enough to close schools! I want 2 ft of snow!!!!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 1:37 pm

the moron township 'plow trucks' do a terrible job every time.. the kid across the street does a better job with his lawn mowers, til they run out of gas Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 7:51 pm

its plucking cold, thats how it is, the high is supposed to be 61 all through the next week!
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

^^^^ the one person in a place even warmer then where I am lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your weather like today..   whats your weather like today.. Empty

Back to top Go down

whats your weather like today..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next