Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

im on vacation..

Go down 
+2
76silverado
007jimmy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

im on vacation.. Empty
PostSubject: im on vacation..   im on vacation.. EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 11:12 pm

hey guys im writing to yall from a place called the great wolf lodge in the pocono's.. its a indoor water park. ill post some pictures tomorrow sometime.. probley at night but we got here around 6pm and really just walked around to see what they had.. it was part of my families christmas present from her aunts.. so far it looks like its gonna be a fun weekend gettaway.. we got the all inclusive package so its open bar, all you can eat resturants and all the other activites are free.. ill be here till sunday so i wont be around much..
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

im on vacation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im on vacation..   im on vacation.. EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 11:16 pm

Sounds like your gonna drink em outta business! LOL
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

im on vacation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im on vacation..   im on vacation.. EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 6:14 am

i know where that is! i used to live right by it, but back then it was called the great bear lodge and it was owned by someone different, now they changed it, oh, i say about 5 or 6 years ago. great place though
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

im on vacation.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: im on vacation..   im on vacation.. EmptyJanuary 29th 2010, 8:41 am

this is in PA so i dont think you lived near here.. here is a youtube video of the place..