Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Just so yall kno...

Go down 
+2
Trucker_Eric
bigcountry78
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

Just so yall kno... Empty
PostSubject: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:20 pm

... Im not dead lol. Ive been around, and had some internet problems that kept me from bein here. As i wright this, I'm once again unemployed. Yep. Yall from the old site might recall that around Christmas 08 i got laid off from the welding shop that many of you said you wouldnt go back to. Well i had to go back, that was my only offer after graduation. They've done it again, and the 19th was my last day. for good this time. They said they woud call me back. Yea like im gonna wait around for that. Ive gotta lead on another job, makin a lil less money but also driving alot less distance. hopefully i can find a career starter soon. But at least if the other place calls me back I can tell them to kiss my butt, which is what Ive been wantin to do for about 4 months now. Ok I feel better, just needed to rant a lil lol.
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm

well good luck to ya man. im also unemployed. but i hope everything goes well for ya bud.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 23rd 2010, 7:37 pm

Well I'm glad to see you still among the living, i'm sorry to hear about your unemployment. Hopefully things turn around for you soon.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 25th 2010, 3:50 pm

Welcome back BigCountry
Hi I'm the new guy on the block.

What's the old saying. There is always some good that comes from the bad.
I hope your good comes real soon man.
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 25th 2010, 5:51 pm

In a Big Country, dreams stay with you.... In a Big Country...

(someone better get that reference!)
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 25th 2010, 7:35 pm

things turned around quik ol, i got offered a job today. its a il less than what i was makin, but im drivin alot less so it works out. ill hopefully start fulltime next week
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 25th 2010, 7:43 pm

things turned around quik ol, i got offered a job today. its a il less than what i was makin, but im drivin alot less so it works out. ill hopefully start fulltime next week
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 25th 2010, 8:26 pm

Good luck bud glad to hear things are getting better!!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... EmptyJanuary 26th 2010, 11:56 am

cheers Congratulations! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so yall kno...   Just so yall kno... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just so yall kno...
Page 1 of 1