Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Energy Suspension Trans Mount

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fourtrax
Fourtrax

Energy Suspension Trans Mount Empty
PostSubject: Energy Suspension Trans Mount   Energy Suspension Trans Mount EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 9:41 am

Does anyone have one of these on an S-Series pickup or blazer? I got one for my 97 because I'm tired of replacing stock ones but it came with an extra bracket and said something about security bracket or something. I'm not sure exactly how to install the extra part. Any tips? Here is a link to the mount. I want to try to install this tonight before we get another blast of drifting snow tomorrow was hoping to get an idea of how that bracket goes so I don't have to spend time freezing trying to figure it out.

http://www.energysuspension.com/search-result-details.html?id=545&make=7&year=1997&model=101&partNumSearch=
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Energy Suspension Trans Mount   Energy Suspension Trans Mount EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 12:05 pm

the extra bracket is for racing purposes.. you dont need it.. have fun in the snow..
Back to top Go down
Fourtrax
Fourtrax

PostSubject: Re: Energy Suspension Trans Mount   Energy Suspension Trans Mount EmptyJanuary 6th 2010, 12:07 pm

Awesome thanks.. yeah I've about had it with snow.. LOL I've never been stuck so many times in one month..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy Suspension Trans Mount   Energy Suspension Trans Mount Empty

Back to top Go down

Energy Suspension Trans Mount
Page 1 of 1