Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

HPI Nitro Firestorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

HPI Nitro Firestorm Empty
PostSubject: HPI Nitro Firestorm   HPI Nitro Firestorm EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 6:22 am

plain and simple, selling my nitro rc truck, need money to get my girl and xmas gift, or for stuff later on, i want to get at least 150 plus shipping. just rebuilt motor, new piston, new connecting rod, carb rebuilt, new recoil for the pullstart, complete new front end, new battery box still in package, 80 dollar proline rear mud grabber tires come with it, have extra glow plugs, tires, a beater body for bashing, f350 body comes with it as well as an escalade body i was trying to fit, came off a new bright wal mart rc truck. i am looking to trade it for a set of subs (2 10's with amp) or new headunit with screen or just one with ipod hookup and cd player. also need a cb radio, i would trade for those.

HPI Nitro Firestorm P1020111

HPI Nitro Firestorm P1020110
Back to top Go down

HPI Nitro Firestorm
Page 1 of 1