Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

without using google

Go down 
+5
semocoachworks
79_bronco
johnboggs21
merlin5577
batty1214
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

without using google - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: without using google   without using google - Page 5 EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 7:24 pm

Now, lets see if any of you can make any sense of this, other than you want a set for your mud truck......... Explain what this is
335/80R18 Dunlop SP-T9 (L-2) And google is allowed for this one.....
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: without using google   without using google - Page 5 EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 8:52 pm

18 = no good to most of us? only sense i can make of it lol
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: without using google   without using google - Page 5 EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 9:48 pm

If you saw the tire, you might be willing to jump up to an 18 inch rim to run it..... But, then you are going to need to have some serious motor to move them too........

http://www.goodyearotr.com/cfmx/web/otr/img/tires/sm/dunlop_spt9.jpg

go give it a look...... Its meant for motor graders, or loaders for maximum traction........
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: without using google   without using google - Page 5 EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 10:36 pm

i want i want.. my jimmy would push them with the right gears and it would look good doing it.. lol
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: without using google   without using google - Page 5 EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 11:01 pm

they look like they'd eat wheel bearings worse than boggers lol they don't look nearly as aggressive as a tsl or bogger though
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: without using google   without using google - Page 5 EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 11:08 pm

oh, you definitly are going through wheel bearings.. unless you have rockwells...... these tires are roughly 50 inches high, and 22 inches wide...... and, where they are for loaders/graders, rocks arent going to cut them like a bogger or tsl would either..... but, dont expect much sidewall flex...... besides that, they come with nearly 60/32nds of tread.... tromping the tread depth of any dot legal mud tire by almost 2/3rds..... and at the price of only 700 a piece.... and they are made right here in the usa, in the topeka,kansas off road tire factory.... each one made by hand, taking any where from 5 days, to 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: without using google   without using google - Page 5 EmptyDecember 24th 2009, 11:14 pm

well it's safe to say i'll never be looking for a set, i like my trucks street legal.. that's half the fun in owning a mud truck.. but, on a side note.. HOLY TREAD DEPTH BATMAN Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: without using google   without using google - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

without using google
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Mechanics Corner :: General Tech-
Jump to: