Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Tough decision made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Tough decision made Empty
PostSubject: Tough decision made   Tough decision made EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 7:41 pm

I came to a hard decision recently and sold my 85'. I've had nothing but financial set backs since I bought it, lost my tuition assistance through work, and coupled with not having a place to work on it, I sold it. The guy is coming to pick it up Monday. Thankfully it is going to a new home with someone who can appreciate it, and afford to fix it. I really didnt want to, but I got what I wanted for it, and this will make life a little easier until I can get back into a better position. Still.... i'm sad to see it go.....
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Tough decision made   Tough decision made EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 8:12 pm

sorry to hear that bud.. when times get tough you gotta do what you feel is right.. me i just set things on the backburner till i can make them work out.. then again i have a shop to store them all at..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Tough decision made   Tough decision made EmptyNovember 21st 2009, 10:35 pm

Your very lucky Joe. In the town house development where I live i'm not allowed to work on my trucks.... and we are only allowed 3 spots. I can work on my trucks at a friends house, but its 15 miles away.... and my brother will be getting a truck soon.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Tough decision made   Tough decision made EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 1:17 am

why not rent out a storage space to store it/work on it at.. thats what i had to do before i get my shop.. i pay less a month to rent a bay where im at now then i did for the storage facility.. some of them have strict rules about that kind of stuff but others will let you do as you please as long as you pay your bill every month.. what ever happened with that abs controler that your brother needed?
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Tough decision made   Tough decision made EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 7:12 pm

I cant afford it Joe. Loosing my tuition assitance really hurt. I've explored pretty much every option, I just cant afford to keep it.

Different brother. My oldest brother is the one with the Blazer. My other brother doesnt own a vehicle.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Tough decision made   Tough decision made EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 6:04 pm

Well, she is gone. The guy picked her up this morning. Very sad day indeed.....
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Tough decision made   Tough decision made EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 6:51 pm

sorry to hear that.. i hate selling my vehicles as well.. im sure one day youll be able to afford another one..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Tough decision made   Tough decision made EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 9:05 pm

Man I hope so, I am really bummed about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough decision made   Tough decision made Empty

Back to top Go down

Tough decision made
Page 1 of 1